News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hlpag 500?

Started by 69_500, February 22, 2016, 06:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaaargerb

Justin
The car was sitting in Trevor Wi.  It's a very small town on the Il./Wi. boarder. Dave was the guy's name and he told me he bought the car around 1976. I first heard about the car around 1985. When I first saw the car it was many different colors with bare metal, bondo and fiberglass exposed. I don't remember seeing any blue paint left on the outer body. The car at some point was painted with red oxide boat primer.

The one thing I remember about the car that I had never seen before was that the numbers matching motor had an assembly date after the fender tag build date.
I don't know if that was common on the special built cars ?     

Homerr

Quote from: tan top on February 26, 2016, 05:52:51 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on February 26, 2016, 05:28:49 PM
Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on February 26, 2016, 12:17:23 PM
just ask GG.
he is supposed to have the shipping list for all 500s so he knows who the selling dealer was back in the day

Carsten

you have to pay him for the info, even then he may not give it to you

yeah
, think he  should publish all the info / Chrysler paper work / documents  he has FOC ,  to the relevant websites / owner clubs etc ,  personally think its out of order holding on to this info ,  if I had such documentation , would be only too pleased to  post it all up here ,  on dc.com & winged warriors / NBOA sites   for fellow  mopar / charger brothers  to read study &  share etc  
 :Twocents:

Amen.  I'm gonna go make a donation to Hamtramck-Historical, I use that site all the time.

69_500

Oddly enough I actually started this thread in reference to the 500 on Facebook that me and Justin were blocked from seeing.