News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior company question

Started by 200MPH, January 10, 2010, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

200MPH

Anyone here ever use these guys if so could you post pics and results? :2thumbs:

www.onlineupholsteryandmore.com 
Charger

resq302

Ive dealt with Chris since 2000 when I first got my charger.  Anything from parts to help with installing my interior that I got from Legendary.  I have seen his stuff in person and it is really nice quality work.  His wife hand paints the sign boards and does fantastic work painting as well.  For those of you who do not chose to go the stock route for interiors or covers, Chris is the guy for you.  His prices are even lower than Legendary also and he is a true Mopar guy.  Hopefully some others on here have used him and can post their good dealings with him. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

jaak

I bought my seat covers from him. If you are not concern with being 100% correct, Id recommend him. Haven't installed them yet but the covers are real nice quality and they cost me 200 bucks. I have also had a few email corrospondence with him, he always answers back quickly, and seems like a nice guy. I plan on getting my door panels and seat backs from him in the future.

Jason

200MPH

Charger

jaak

Quote from: jaak on January 11, 2010, 10:14:15 PM
I bought my seat covers from him. If you are not concern with 100%, Id recommend him. Haven't installed them yet but the covers are real nice quality and they cost me 200 bucks. I have also had a few email corrospondence with him, he always answers back quickly, and seems like a nice guy. I plan on getting my door panels and seat backs from him in the future.

Jason

I recommended Chris to a guy on forabodiesonly.com, he bought these seat covers and installed them himself on his Dart. This is a generic pattern Chris makes (have the same ones for my car only black). But he also makes 69 Charger, 69 RR, and 68 Coronet seat covers similar to the factory patterns. He also makes nice door panes and seatbacks made of ABS plastic, with clips already installed.

Jason

200MPH

Thanks for the pic this may be perfect for my resto mod,
Charger