News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One nasty Daytona

Started by cudaken, December 15, 2013, 10:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

I am back

A383Wing

Ghoste

I'd like to go to the salt flats once just to see that.  Its part of my motorsports bucket list. :2thumbs:

Budnicks

that was a couple cool dyno runs
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

myk

I get nervous driving over 80.  270 mph?  Wow...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Mopar4me

There also was a video of it being warmed up in the pits that I can't find. Gotta love the sound of that Ray Barton Hemi.

redmist

And it's ran on MEGASQUIRT!    :yesnod: :yesnod:
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

Budnicks

Quote from: myk on December 15, 2013, 04:16:30 PM
he never got over 61% throttle position either, you could here the free revs when he was spinning early on when he was pushing it a little... that was cool in car shots...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

1974dodgecharger

really in the charger?  I can cruise all day at that 80, but when my rpms might not like it (2700 or so)

hatersaurusrex

Somebody needs to tell him his dash pad is not factory correct
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

You're only turning 2700 at 80?  Those are highway gears, throw a 4:10 back there and you'll really cringe.  :nana: :lol:

1974dodgecharger

ghoste your scaring me lol....when I hit 3k RPM hitting I think roughly 85 or so I cringe even then.  I try to stay at 2500 rpm mark for 75 or so. 

I drive this little beater civic that believe it or not spins 3k plus hitting only 70, but thats a civic though an old one.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Dino

If 80 is scary, you need to have your car aligned!   :icon_smile_big:

They do get funky when you're well passed 100 though.   :eek2:

I think the nose would lift if I push it to the max.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

cudaken

Lee is a real nice guy, not full of him self. Talked to him a few times on the phone and bought some Daytona parts from him.

Cuda Ken
I am back