News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The other Dodge

Started by 01-RT-SE, March 11, 2006, 10:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01-RT-SE

Picked this up today, figured that i would shape it up some and try to ebay it. To much of a project for me to keep.
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

Cant seem to find and Chargers at a fair price for my son, but we somehow keep finding Coronets, this is his THIRD one. He has now had a 66, 67, and now a 68 at the age of 17. More pictures with wheels cleaned .
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

This car has a 383, 727, 8 and 3/4 rear. Was originally a white car with a blue interior. Ill be lucky to just get the car all one color in primer for now.

Engine was rebuilt but is locked up right now. Needs to be pulled apart and cleaned well but i do not have the time to do that and my son is going off to college.

69 FEELS FINE

Charger1973

68 is a great year of Coronet.  The only ones I like better are the 70s.  I think there are still tons of them around though.  Seems like I see Coronets more than any other old Mopars of that era

TruckDriver

I'd LOVE to get my hands on a '68 Coronet. I'd almost trade my Charger for one.

I said Almost.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

kab69440

Very nice! I'd take that!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

tipopiola

Other than 69 1/2 I'd have to say that 68' was the best year!  Very cool.  Tipopiola :icon_smile_big:

Telvis

The engine locked up because it's dirty?? What's it got in it, concrete?  :shruggy:

Mopar440+6

I love those '68 Coronets! That thing will make a very nice project for someone. Good luck with your plans!
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Paul G

I like the Coronet as well. 70 is my favorite.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Silver R/T

good project for someone
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemihead

I love the Coronets.But none around here in the Mopar Wasteland.  :icon_smile_sad:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Charger_Fan

I rarely see any of those around here (Utah) either. It does look like a good project that someone will snap up, though. At least it's not being crushed tomorrow. :icon_smile_approve:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

THE CHARGER PUNK

QuoteI like the Coronet as well. 70 is my favorite.

yea same 70 is my all time fav year get me a plum crazy 70 383 4-speed with 14 inch mag 500's and c-stripe. 68 does look pretty sweet to boot,not a fan of that 500 model tho-MATT

jaak

how much you looking at getting for it? where are you located?

Jason

RD

is that a real coronet 500 (see the grille) or is it a super bee as denoted in the name of your pics?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

01-RT-SE

Sorry for the deception  ::)I was In a hurry when I posted the pics. The car is a Cornet 440. It was a high end 318 car,A/C tinted glass,remote mirror. The 500 grill was in the trunk ,my son had just set that in place. And no it is not a super bee Its a Wanna-Bee.
  In the past few years of finding these cars I have never found one with as solid pans and sheet metal as this car. I will post more pics of what has been done,and some interior shots as well.
69 FEELS FINE