News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Remember guys.., He doesn't need any help to SALE it. Is the world getting dumber??  The use of sale/sell is getting worse.

70 sublime

Quote from: cbrestorations on May 13, 2017, 10:02:21 AM
the stripe on the trunk lid doesnt match the quarter panels lol

It fits one side better than the other  :hah:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Y1CHARGER

Quote from: cbrestorations on May 13, 2017, 10:02:21 AM
the stripe on the trunk lid doesnt match the quarter panels lol
There's nothing wrong with the stripe, just a shadow from the ugly wing. 

BDF

Quote from: VegasCharger on May 10, 2017, 04:42:37 PM
Gotta love those annoying vertical cell phone pics.  :smilielol:

Did this have to be right under my avatar pic?  ::)

I think the 'wing' is casting a shadow on the car so stripe looks off  :shruggy:

Drache

Quote1970 Hemi Charger - Survivor #'s matching:

All numbers matching, full Galen Govier visual inspection & fully certified as #'s matching car. Charger has it's original FK5 Dark Burnt Orange Metalic paint finish (approx. 90% - no accidents ever) & still wearing its original V8X Black Bumble Bee Stripe. All original #'s motor, carbs, manifolds, trans, 4:10 Dana, etc. 100% Original Interior; carpet, headliner, seats, that looks near new!

Note: When I say #'s matching - I mean "Born With #'s & date coded" (Carbs, original carb tags & idle solenoid, air cleaner assemble, exhaust manifolds, intake, block, distributor, trans, drive shaft, recored 956 Hemi Rad (runs cool on hot days in traffic), etc. even the original U-Joints, H-Pipe & NOS Hemi Resonators!)

Any necessary parts needed during the preservation-resurrection were purchased from Frank Badalson. NOS parts used on the front suspension. The Hemi was blueprinted & Dyno with Sheets showing 617 HP by Alan Lee (Canadian Hemi Record Holder). Approx. 1000 miles since mechanical restoration and well sorted get in and drive Hemi.

Full owner history since new, stored in a dark garage for 35+ years until 2007 when it was painstakingly resurrected... the best running & driving 426 Hemi car you will ever own!

Charger is currently in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Can be available to be shipped from Blaine Washington.

Contact me for more photos or questions: 615-618-4800

NOTE: The Charger comes with the painted Steel Wheels as seen in the photos and its unmounted set of Road Wheels (per the build sheet - as it was a Factory 14" Road Wheel Car).

$229,000

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/delta-surrey-langley/1970-hemi-charger-survivor-s-matching/1263728174?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Challenger340

Quote from: Drache on May 15, 2017, 09:02:09 AM
Quote1970 Hemi Charger - Survivor #'s matching:

All numbers matching, full Galen Govier visual inspection & fully certified as #'s matching car. Charger has it's original FK5 Dark Burnt Orange Metalic paint finish (approx. 90% - no accidents ever) & still wearing its original V8X Black Bumble Bee Stripe. All original #'s motor, carbs, manifolds, trans, 4:10 Dana, etc. 100% Original Interior; carpet, headliner, seats, that looks near new!

Note: When I say #'s matching - I mean "Born With #'s & date coded" (Carbs, original carb tags & idle solenoid, air cleaner assemble, exhaust manifolds, intake, block, distributor, trans, drive shaft, recored 956 Hemi Rad (runs cool on hot days in traffic), etc. even the original U-Joints, H-Pipe & NOS Hemi Resonators!)

Any necessary parts needed during the preservation-resurrection were purchased from Frank Badalson. NOS parts used on the front suspension. The Hemi was blueprinted & Dyno with Sheets showing 617 HP by Alan Lee (Canadian Hemi Record Holder). Approx. 1000 miles since mechanical restoration and well sorted get in and drive Hemi.

Full owner history since new, stored in a dark garage for 35+ years until 2007 when it was painstakingly resurrected... the best running & driving 426 Hemi car you will ever own!

Charger is currently in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Can be available to be shipped from Blaine Washington.

Contact me for more photos or questions: 615-618-4800

NOTE: The Charger comes with the painted Steel Wheels as seen in the photos and its unmounted set of Road Wheels (per the build sheet - as it was a Factory 14" Road Wheel Car).

$229,000

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/delta-surrey-langley/1970-hemi-charger-survivor-s-matching/1263728174?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Yeah, but that's ONLY $168,000 U.S. Dollars...... cough !
Only wimps wear Bowties !

A12 Superbee

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 13, 2017, 11:48:33 AM
Remember guys.., He doesn't need any help to SALE it. Is the world getting dumber??  The use of sale/sell is getting worse.

It's nothing compared to the use of consul instead of console, and 'needs restored' in place of 'needs restoration'.

Americans have been murdering the English language for centuries, so no one should be surprised, I suppose.
A12 Dodge Superbee Coupe 4 speed Car number 157 in the A12 Registry.
XBGT Ford Falcon sedan, same model as Max drives in The Roadwarrior, the yellow car he starts off in.
WANT: Triple black 68 or 70 Charger!

Baldwinvette77

i personally hate seeing "Needs restored"  :lol:

Kern Dog

Quote from: A12 Superbee on May 15, 2017, 06:23:38 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on May 13, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

It's nothing compared to the use of consul instead of console, and 'needs restored' in place of 'needs restoration'.

Americans have been murdering the English language for centuries, so no one should be surprised, I suppose.

Center council???
Needs restored.
Must sale.
I bought it off a guy.
:flame:   :slap:

alfaitalia

...and don't forget the classic breaks instead of brakes....see that one on here all the time!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Daytona R/T SE

VegasCharger

1968 Dodge Charger 500  :smilielol:

Actually this is a nice near rust free 68 Charger.

I'm posting it in here because of the listing description. Listing title says 1968 Charger 500, has an R/T emblem on the grille but not the tail panel and the VIN reads XP.

It's an XP H code matching numbers 383 near complete and near rust free 68 Charger for 29K.

:cheers:

http://weselloldkars.com/programs/carlotpage.cgi?19681134135_251

Homerr

Saw another oldie this morning:  duel carbs

moparfan53

Quote from: Lennard on April 27, 2017, 10:53:18 AM
http://m.ebay.com/itm/1968-Dodge-Charger-/152519975069?hash=item2382e6209d%3Ag%3AXqoAAOSwtZJY9nc1&_trkparms=pageci%253A3d25d1b5-2b61-11e7-8d34-74dbd1800acc%257Cparentrq%253Ab01b479b15b0a2af359713b3ffffe3b2%257Ciid%253A16

Bolt on 6 pack scoop and 69 dash bezels and console plates.

Actually it is a '70 dash bezel. The '69 models had the 4-way flasher switch beside the brake warning light.  

I know... I know... I am being a picky a**hole.  :smilielol:  LOL

VegasCharger

Quote from: moparfan53 on May 18, 2017, 07:58:55 PM
Actually it is a '70 dash bezel. The '69 models had the 4-way flasher switch beside the brake warning light.  

I know... I know... I am being a picky a**hole.  :smilielol:  LOL

Good eye.  :scope:

So 105K doesn't even get you functional 4 way flashers. :smilielol: :smilielol:

From his eBay listing:

This is no "back yard restoration"
100% professionally done!!  You could not find the car and do the restoration for what you can purchase this car for.

What a load of crap!!!

Drache

1970 340 Original Pink Duster

Quote1970 Plymouth Duster 340 4 speed Moulan Rouge for sale, Mint original Black Rallye Dash /Interior and 9/10 Body, has been stored indoors for over 35 years.Original Paint All original Body Panels,Needs Drive train rebuilt and installed...drive train is out of the car. Numbers matching engine Block Original West Coast car with Dealer Chrome Id Badge on the trunk.

*This is the only picture and actual size of the picture in the ad*

$40,500
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

VegasCharger

Quote from: Drache on May 19, 2017, 07:20:47 AM
1970 340 Original Pink Duster

Quote1970 Plymouth Duster 340 4 speed Moulan Rouge for sale, Mint original Black Rallye Dash /Interior and 9/10 Body, has been stored indoors for over 35 years.Original Paint All original Body Panels,Needs Drive train rebuilt and installed...drive train is out of the car. Numbers matching engine Block Original West Coast car with Dealer Chrome Id Badge on the trunk.

$40,500

Oh my.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

ACUDANUT

ACUDANUT

alfaitalia

......a repro one at that! Bargain.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Mike DC

Quotehttps://houston.craigslist.org/pts/6087217798.html

Delusional or not, that is pretty near the going rate. 

375instroke

$55,000 318 Charger

What a FIND!! Super clean inside and out 98% all original one owner with strong 318 and runs like new. Garaged its entire life this is NOT for the weak at heart or the penny pincher. This is a super good price for this wonderful work of art. Even the air conditioning works.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ctd/6142909264.html

chargerboy69

Quote from: 375instroke on May 24, 2017, 09:45:33 AM
$55,000 318 Charger

What a FIND!! Super clean inside and out 98% all original one owner with strong 318 and runs like new. Garaged its entire life this is NOT for the weak at heart or the penny pincher. This is a super good price for this wonderful work of art. Even the air conditioning works.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ctd/6142909264.html

My guess is someone ate lead based paint chips when he was a kid.  ::)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford