News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

ACUDANUT

Quote from: 6pkrtse on March 07, 2022, 12:23:57 PM
Can probably change the title from "delusional sellers" to "sellers cashing out" on the title. Seems like everyone that goes up for sale anymore sells in minutes for a ridiculous price. Or to a "delusional buyers" title.....

I think you mean everything. I wonder if anything is selling right now. The world is on edge.

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

moparstuart

I know that car very well  , Build very well   NICE car  not sure 120k nice but very nice car 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: moparstuart on April 08, 2022, 08:39:27 AM
I know that car very well  , Build very well   NICE car  not sure 120k nice but very nice car 

If that's built very well, I'd hate to see what you consider not built well.    :eek2:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 08, 2022, 09:18:43 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on April 08, 2022, 08:39:27 AM

If that's built very well, I'd hate to see what you consider not built well.    :eek2:

Love those door panels.

ACUDANUT

Mike DC

That one doesn't surprise me. 

Look at the hardware:  2nd gen + Hellcat motor and 8 spd trans + 20-inch wheels + RMS suspension.

Does that sound like a lot?  Okay, now imagine paying a shop to build it for you.       

Got that?  Okay, now imagine paying the shop enough extra money to get it done in a few months.  That's part of the deal with the Ebay car.  The guy paying $162 doesn't have to wait several years for it.   

ACUDANUT

True, Butt it is really a Fiat engine

Kern Dog

The 3rd gen Hemi was designed long before FIAT came into the picture.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Kern Dog on April 24, 2022, 10:43:14 PM
The 3rd gen Hemi was designed long before FIAT came into the picture.

Sorry, I meant 4th gen.

chargerperson

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 19, 2022, 06:37:15 PM

That one doesn't surprise me. 

Look at the hardware:  2nd gen + Hellcat motor and 8 spd trans + 20-inch wheels + RMS suspension.

Does that sound like a lot?  Okay, now imagine paying a shop to build it for you.       

Got that?  Okay, now imagine paying the shop enough extra money to get it done in a few months.  That's part of the deal with the Ebay car.  The guy paying $162 doesn't have to wait several years for it.   

Suspect you are correct that is $150-$200k build if a shop does it.
One observation - why not just buy a new motor if you are going all out on the build.  Maybe they saved a little but a used motor in that kind of a build, even with only $7k miles (was donor car crashed) does not fully compute

ACUDANUT

Kern Dog

Surely...you are not stupid enough to believe that, especially since the 3rd gen Hemi was designed and developed long before FIAT came along.
It was released in 2002 during the Diamler-Chrysler era.

ACUDANUT

Kern, I was referring to the current overseas owners of an American Icon.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 03, 2022, 11:13:36 PM
Surely...you are not stupid enough to believe that, especially since the 3rd gen Hemi was designed and developed long before FIAT came along.

Just like the homers who say the Hellcat was built on old technology, LX, Mercedes platforms, lol.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 03, 2022, 11:13:36 PM

wouldnt it be more like uninformed? Why does that make him stupid?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

375instroke

70 sublime

How many miles would you have to drive it to wear off all the black paint from the grill like that ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

timmycharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 23, 2022, 11:18:44 AM
I know that it is not but the color looks like MoparStuarts car.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,128973.50.html

I thought the same thing!!!

I thought you were going to comment about how the seller said he "replaced the breaks"  How do people keep spelling that one wrong?

moparstuart

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 23, 2022, 11:18:44 AM
I know that it is not but the color looks like MoparStuarts car.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,128973.50.html
similar car  but mines a 383     hard to believe that one only has 40 k on it tho 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

472 R/T SE

Sure would like to know who's selling it?

Portland/Vancouver is my old stomping grounds, lol.