News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

rarely will you even find a base model 2nd gen charger running and driving for 17k let alone an r/t. if you dont think r/t or numbers matching adds value than ur absolutely wrong...only once in a cars life can it keep the original drivetrain it was born with and it being an r/t makes it 4 times more rare. its not just mopars that are bringing good money now, who in their right mind would pay 25k for a coupe 65-66 mustang, but my buddies classic car dealership cant keep them on the floor, their in and sold right after the other. so you tell me if you think that a charger doesnt hold more value than a mustang....i though so.  rarely does he get a charger but i dont think the fuel even stops sloshing around in the gas tank when parked on show room before its sold.  yes i see many chargers that are totally off the deep end on what they think their car is worth and those are the guys we laugh at...

myk

Never said I didn't think pedigree adds value.  But for 17K I demand something I can drive home.  If that's not realistic then the guy that is willing to drag a carcass to their home that's going to need $100K in work and 7 years in a body shop and 25 pages on DC.com begging for help and support is welcome to do so...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

cbrestorations

ill give you 17k for ur running driving charger right now

hemi-hampton

If that things worth $17k that makes mine worth about $170,000k :shruggy:

cbrestorations

i think that 69 r/t is worth 10-12k with all the extra body panels, grill and interior. atleast thats what i think it would pull on ebay

Ghoste

It might, not from me, but it might.

freddyd02

Guys guys guys, what are we complaining about?? Let these guys ask for absurd money for those rust buckets.. It just drives the price of ours up!  :2thumbs:

cbrestorations

heres another charger grill dreamer...4k for a grill  :smilielol: i had to send him a message informing that "unless you have $2500 worth of gold dust sprinkled on ur grill good f#@#@#@ luck with this"
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/5249104266.html

Mike DC

I wouldn't pay $1 for a night in bed with People's magazine's official sexiest-man-alive.

Q.  What does this say about the market value of that item?  

A.  Nothing.  Because I'm not in the market for it.  

I could sit here and write pages of detailed opinions about why I feel this way.  It makes no difference.  My opinion is still irrelevant.

Only the buyers' opinions matter.

cazz

GEE $3500 FOR A GRILL  I HAVE 2 69 OEM GRILLS IN A BOX AT HOME LOOKS LIKE PAY DIRT LOL....

cbrestorations

oh i see he dropped the price to 3500 after my message, still really high though

Nwcharger

Quote from: bull on September 26, 2015, 10:52:53 PM
$13,000, one too many zeros on this one. At least drop the 1 off the front of the price.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5226680125.html

Charger just sold and I didn't have to take the 1 off or drop a 0 off the price.  :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

Mytur Binsdirti

Kern Dog

That yellow 74 Charger:
Why brag about a rebuilt 318 in a car that big?
Why NOT have that non stock bumblebee stripe centered with the marker light?
Why 33 grand????

6spd68

Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

JB400

I wonder if he actually meant $40k?

6spd68

Quote from: JB400 on October 06, 2015, 12:19:55 PM
I wonder if he actually meant $40k?
Probably, he is pretty delusional in his other add as well though:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/last-chance-to-see-and-own-this-beautiful-original-car/1107260414

+ he wants 60k for a 69 Z28 that needs resto  :eek2:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

cbrestorations

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 08, 2015, 09:46:41 PM
::)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120339.0.html

i dunno, that car is pretty clean. on the high end side of value but not really delusional. maybe thats his i dont have to sell it but ill take 37k for it price

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 08, 2015, 11:08:29 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 08, 2015, 09:46:41 PM
::)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120339.0.html

i dunno, that car is pretty clean. on the high end side of value but not really delusional. maybe thats his i dont have to sell it but ill take 37k for it price

For $37.5K  I'd expect it to come with a front bumper, and not have a chunk of bondo knocked out of the driver's side front fender. :Twocents: