DodgeCharger.com Forum
August 20, 2019, 10:39:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1969 Charger 500 Registry  (Read 55016 times)
XS29LA47V21

« Reply #275 on: March 27, 2018, 07:55:48 PM »

While checking on another X9 500 I was looking at XS29L9B156009.
The interior code is blank and the picture of the fender tag has "C6R".
Also the next column has black for the interior color and it's RED.
Please update the spreadsheet.
Thanks! MJ

Hmmm so it is.  Sure like those colors on a Charger popcrn  Interesting to see photos of the other 440 car (as I understand).   2thumbs 

* Copy of X9 500 back2.jpg (59.7 KB, 800x600 - viewed 360 times.)

* IMG_500 - Copy - Copy2.JPG (162.3 KB, 641x427 - viewed 354 times.)
moparstuart
Old Timer

Kansas Mafia Member , Overland park Ks.

« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2018, 08:48:37 PM »

drool5 drool5

* $$ hemi.jpg (17.95 KB, 359x206 - viewed 354 times.)

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE
Ghoste
Old Timer

« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2018, 07:08:37 AM »

I like the photo with the old bridge.

Support the Charger registries at

http://www.1966-67chargerregistry.com/

to submit info to the 69 registry, pm me

http://1970chargerregistry.com/
http://www.71chargerrtregistry.com/
Homerr
Old Timer

« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2019, 04:38:15 PM »

Been spending many hours this weekend updating this registry as I haven't really done much in the last nearly 2 years.

Thanks to Danny (69_500) for an audit of the registry in Nov '18.

Thanks as always to tan top for saving the photos from ads before they disappear forever!

mopar346

« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2019, 06:29:35 PM »

I just bought one over the week end that isn't on the registry. I tried to add it but didn't have access and I'm not the most computer savvy. I emailed Homerr my tag and VIN.

* 00K0K_jG8T9NyEx7d_1200x900.jpg (86.11 KB, 675x900 - viewed 126 times.)
Ghoste
Old Timer

« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2019, 04:31:10 AM »

What is the info on it?   And congratulations!

Support the Charger registries at

http://www.1966-67chargerregistry.com/

to submit info to the 69 registry, pm me

http://1970chargerregistry.com/
http://www.71chargerrtregistry.com/
hemi68charger
Old Timer

Winged Duo..

« Reply #281 on: July 16, 2019, 05:11:32 AM »

I just bought one over the week end that isn't on the registry. I tried to add it but didn't have access and I'm not the most computer savvy. I emailed Homerr my tag and VIN.

How did all those panels fit.. I just got an NOS rear valance, but "MAY" need, not sure yet, a rear taillamp panel.. how about those end caps for the lower valance?  Thanks for sharing your project.. Mine is in the works too to get painted.....

* FB_IMG_1563275471104.jpg (52.83 KB, 960x540 - viewed 118 times.)

Troy
'69 Charger 500 426 Hemi auto; #5 pre-production
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
Houston Mopar Club Connection
mopar346

« Reply #282 on: July 16, 2019, 05:00:43 PM »

Basic info, F8 F8 and I'm guessing a white stripe, I'll hopefully be able to clear that up soon. Buckets, console auto, 440, 3.55, power disc, power steering car. Metal work is done (and done very well from what I can see), needs a few final blockings and ready spray, all gaps awesome, dash, seats, and steering column all done nicely, K-member and front end components blasted and coated, too many other parts done to go through. Rear glass, new rear glass moldings, grill with supports and brackets present and nice, very nice original trunk lid, doors, former NOS driver's fender and nice original hood. Passenger fender is AMD but fit extremely nice with no work. I don't know a lot of the history of the car yet but I hope to find out more, it has the original fender tag and VIN plate as well as both body numbers. If you look you can tell that the driver's trunk gutter was not disturbed when the quarter was replaced. The rear window plug was also in exception condition and not disturbed, the original Charger dutchman and rear window frame was still intact and awesome. 

The bazaar thing and probably the way this one went up for sale and the owner eager to move it being this close to ready to assemble is that he found and purchased the almost exact car with a nice little J in the VIN. I'll try to get that VIN to add to the registry if he doesn't mind.

On the metal work, I didn't do this one but it looked like it fit very well, I did a 70 R/T Charger last year using AMD quarters, quarter corners, trunk floor, drop offs, out wheel housings, dutchman, deck lid, tail panel and rear valance, I was extremely please with the way they fit with very little massaging. As normal, I fitted everything with screws a dozen times before I stuck any of it together and then stuck 1 piece at a time and reassembled everything til I was done. The only exception was the quarter corners, I welded them to the quarters before I welded the quarters on. Again, I was pleased with the way they fit.
gtx6970
Old Timer

« Reply #283 on: July 16, 2019, 05:30:45 PM »

How did all those panels fit.. I just got an NOS rear valance, but "MAY" need, not sure yet, a rear taillamp panel.. how about those end caps for the lower valance?  Thanks for sharing your project.. Mine is in the works too to get painted.....

get hold of member TalkieMopar, ( aka Rick ) he has/or had some nos tail light panels
hemi68charger
Old Timer

Winged Duo..

« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »

Basic info, F8 F8 and I'm guessing a white stripe, I'll hopefully be able to clear that up soon. Buckets, console auto, 440, 3.55, power disc, power steering car. Metal work is done (and done very well from what I can see), needs a few final blockings and ready spray, all gaps awesome, dash, seats, and steering column all done nicely, K-member and front end components blasted and coated, too many other parts done to go through. Rear glass, new rear glass moldings, grill with supports and brackets present and nice, very nice original trunk lid, doors, former NOS driver's fender and nice original hood. Passenger fender is AMD but fit extremely nice with no work. I don't know a lot of the history of the car yet but I hope to find out more, it has the original fender tag and VIN plate as well as both body numbers. If you look you can tell that the driver's trunk gutter was not disturbed when the quarter was replaced. The rear window plug was also in exception condition and not disturbed, the original Charger dutchman and rear window frame was still intact and awesome. 

The bazaar thing and probably the way this one went up for sale and the owner eager to move it being this close to ready to assemble is that he found and purchased the almost exact car with a nice little J in the VIN. I'll try to get that VIN to add to the registry if he doesn't mind.

On the metal work, I didn't do this one but it looked like it fit very well, I did a 70 R/T Charger last year using AMD quarters, quarter corners, trunk floor, drop offs, out wheel housings, dutchman, deck lid, tail panel and rear valance, I was extremely please with the way they fit with very little massaging. As normal, I fitted everything with screws a dozen times before I stuck any of it together and then stuck 1 piece at a time and reassembled everything til I was done. The only exception was the quarter corners, I welded them to the quarters before I welded the quarters on. Again, I was pleased with the way they fit.

Thanks for the detailed description of your car's body work and sheetmetal quality from AMD. I'll have at most corners, trunk pan, extensions and lower quarters. We'll address the taillamp panel once the car is stripped... But, there doesn't appear to be any real rust issues and/or damage from accidents...

Did the former owner also get a green on green j-code? If so, I know the individual I believe.. He mentioned getting rid of one to get the other ( funny, sounds like my story )..

Congrats again and kudos for having the skills to do a lot of the work yourself...  2thumbs

Troy
'69 Charger 500 426 Hemi auto; #5 pre-production
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
Houston Mopar Club Connection
mopar346

« Reply #285 on: July 16, 2019, 06:05:06 PM »

Thank you, please PM me any info you have on the car good, bad and otherwise. I've built a few but love driving them more than anything, I'm concerned I might not feel free to drive this one. Then again I said that about my AAR and put 15k on it since finishing it in 14. I think I am most looking forward to diving deep into the nuances of the breed. I'm a freak for the history of the cars I own.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: