News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stolen !

Started by RGA, January 21, 2015, 04:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Yep. No-one is held accountable for anything anymore.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

skip68

You should give the information to the insurance company.   That might help in finding this guy.   :Twocents:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

6spd68

Quote from: skip68 on December 14, 2015, 10:26:40 AM
You should give the information to the insurance company.   That might help in finding this guy.   :Twocents:

Agreed, they may want to pursue, as they lost out on it.
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

Homerr

Sucks, but good to know for closure.

Buy another Charger.  Get a LoJack or such.  Move on and get back to enjoying what you love.

chargerperson

One other thought, if the individual cannot be prosecuted due to varying levels of interest from law enforcement, tell us as much as possible about him so none of us ever buy from him. 

rt green

find who and where he is. there are ways of getting even.
third string oil changer

Heli143

Damn!  sorry guy!
I haven't been on here in months so when I saw this thread at the top I was hoping your car had been returned (in perfect shape). It was beautiful.

As a retired Police officer, I was kind of offended by the comments about cops, but I understand why people would feel that way. There are cops out there who are just collecting a paycheck, but most of us do care, especially those of us who are car lovers. enough about that!

I hope this scumbag gets his due, one way or another!

1969 R/T SE

I saw a car similer to that a couple of weeks back at a show in Kansas City, it was a 440 car, and it had what looked like where someone repainted it over the stripe area the owner looked very nervous when I questioned him about the vin and why it looked liked it was switched out because the metal was warped and deformed on the dash, and both the radiator support and trunk were cut   :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

it could be your car man

Thereen

Quote from: RGA on January 21, 2015, 04:18:57 PM
Someone stole my 1969 charger rt, light green cycle top 6 pack car . In perfect shape . If any PPP up please let me know.

Opsss!!! Sorry to hear that!

I can't do anything but i wish it should be safe.

RGA

See new topic "it starts again "

dual fours

1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Bobs69

Quote from: chargerperson on December 17, 2015, 09:29:48 PM
One other thought, if the individual cannot be prosecuted due to varying levels of interest from law enforcement, tell us as much as possible about him so none of us ever buy from him. 

This sounds good.  Links to any newspaper articles etc.

dodgey68

Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 10, 2015, 08:18:48 PM
OK, So the nephew did it. Since the cops rather eat donuts then track this low life scumbag down I'd track him down yourself & let the cops know where to find him. BUT, Even if they knew they still probably wouldn't do anything. I'd beat the hell out of him.  :brickwall: :brickwall: LEON.

get a few mates, don't tell any one else and pay the shit head a visit, use a totally different vehicle, , don't get tracked back to you,, he wont know you, ,, ,  :spank: :smash:,, I REALLY hate this drugge scav shithole people knocking shit off for little money, for a stupid habbit,,  :flame: :flame:
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

Bobs69

Quote from: dodgey68 on February 12, 2017, 12:04:29 AM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 10, 2015, 08:18:48 PM
OK, So the nephew did it. Since the cops rather eat donuts then track this low life scumbag down I'd track him down yourself & let the cops know where to find him. BUT, Even if they knew they still probably wouldn't do anything. I'd beat the hell out of him.  :brickwall: :brickwall: LEON.

get a few mates, don't tell any one else and pay the shit head a visit, use a totally different vehicle, , don't get tracked back to you,, he wont know you, ,, ,  :spank: :smash:,, I REALLY hate this drugge scav shithole people knocking shit off for little money, for a stupid habbit,,  :flame: :flame:

You know who stole your car?

What kind of vehicle wouldn't get tracked back to you?  Come one now............... it's not like you can buy a beater cheap and just not put it in your name  :yesnod:

alfaitalia

Well...you can....just steal one like the other guy did !....although that does seem to defeat the object...lol!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Bobs69

I was insinuating that he buys a beater for "farm use" so he doesn't need to register it.

Draco

That piece of shit diffently needs some time the emergency room.

ragin sonny

69 r/t looks like yours on Facebook.   Wants it sold fast. No bs  he says.   $75000 Arizona. ?

ragin sonny

That car was actually silver, not light green, please disregard

70 6PK BEE

I have 68's 69,and a couple of 70's if you want to rebuild..... Gotta get you back in the game

Houston-Toe-Cutter

Hey man i feel bad for you. Somebody tried to steel my 69 Charger but i had it so rigged that only i could start it. But had i not noticed the hood was up i would have never walked up to my car to see they had busted vent window, broken ignition  and foam cover for ignition, dented key slot on drivers door. I think it was my neighbor. People are jealous of our cars. It be close people that watch your routines and try to steel your car. Now i got cameras and thinking of getting Ravelco and adding my beehives to my car storage location. Thinking also of making a docking station that i can slide beams over rear axle and weld to the floor. And a couple of more booby traps. No more showing off my car at home. All that " hey come take a look at my car " crap is over. I will keep an eye out in case he sells it and it winds up down here.
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

TPR

Quote from: Houston-Toe-Cutter on August 06, 2017, 05:40:23 AM
And a couple of more booby traps.

Like this?
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Houston-Toe-Cutter

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

dual fours

Quote from: TPR on August 06, 2017, 06:29:44 AM
Quote from: Houston-Toe-Cutter on August 06, 2017, 05:40:23 AM
And a couple of more booby traps.

Like this?
TPR

\
Looks to me to be a Stoeger 12ga. with 20" tubes and that will shoots 3" shells. I just don't like when the gun resets the safety when you close the action.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG