News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Timmycharger's 68 Resto

Started by timmycharger, August 21, 2015, 07:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

:cheers:

timmycharger

Warped the passenger quarter a bit, probably was welding too quickly or not spacing out the welds enough. I blew it by not using weld through primer on the tail panel, the paint surely compromised the weld quality, but it felt solid, and nothing Im going to do about it now anyway  :icon_smile_big:

timmycharger

timmycharger

a sharp eye can spot the outline of a 727 gasket on the drivers quarter, apparently I used it as a backstop for the gasket tack spray  :shruggy:

timmycharger

last pic is the Strange S60 fresh from the crate  :2thumbs:

six-tee-nine

I think you did ok on the welding. Alot of guys dont have the guts to tackle these jobs.  :2thumbs:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

timmycharger

Quote from: six-tee-nine on August 26, 2015, 12:59:34 AM
I think you did ok on the welding. Alot of guys dont have the guts to tackle these jobs.  :2thumbs:

Thanks, I was literally learning as I went.

some more pics, building up the Strange S60

timmycharger

timmycharger

timmycharger

:2thumbs:

timmycharger

timmycharger

timmycharger

timmycharger

timmycharger

timmycharger

timmycharger

Had all the panels sent out for sandblasting and DP90 coating.   We are pushing it into its temporary shelter while the new garage was being built. Last pic is of it in its new and current location. My brother in law's Maverick kept it company for a while.

Back N Black

Baldwinvette77

timmycharger

Thanks Guys..

Getting to work in the new shop :cheers:

timmycharger

timmycharger

A shot of the vinyl top we did, couldn't find the pics of the install, but it wouldn't matter as I peeled it off less than a year later as I wasn't happy with the noticeable lines on the c pillar that had to be smoothed out better later.  :brickwall:

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Dino

More more!

Love watching this stuff.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

timmycharger

Thanks!!!

Some shots of the headliner