News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I guess Ron has alot of pull on this site

Started by blinkey, May 13, 2016, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Hey... I smell a B A C K F I R E. Sorry, OP. You blew it.

charger chris

Hell I told him I would give him 50 for it and he told me no he couldn't sell it for that. If it don't work how much is weath. Lol
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

PlainfieldCharger

I have gotten products, help, advice from Ron. I can assure you his integrity is top notch. Just finished a cam install per his recommendation. His emails are very detailed. He did not sell the cam to me, but still takes the time to guide a fellow member he has not met...if you need parts with excellent support, Ron is your guy. :2thumbs:

charger chris

Ron seems to be a pretty good guy. He seem to help lot of people. As for him selling parts well I can't say I got anything from him yet but for a person to sell you parts and help you if there is a problem well I would  :2thumbs: to him. He is a good man to do this. There isn't many people out there that will do that. With that said I would more likely to buy parts off him then some cold heart person who just wants your money. That's my  :Twocents:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

ACUDANUT

Back N Black

I'm another guy that Ron has helped many times over the years.  :2thumbs:

cavemanno1

Ron helped me out with all the questions i had abut the Firecore stuff.Even before i was going to buy his parts he answered all my questions about engines,headers manifolds.Shouldn't talk about someone openly like this before all matters are dealt with.
Blinkey,don't think this is the right way to deal with this issue.I know you didn't ask for anyone's opinion but since you started this thread you kinda shoot yourself in the foot.Don't think 300 bucks is worth falling out with everyone here and i'm sure you have lost more money then 300 bucks before.Get that parts sent back to check it through.Man up,appologise and forgot about all this.Everyone makes mistakes.

I think it's time to  :dancinglock:

brad mcintyre

very good advise most places you buy parts would not answer one email. put blame where it belongs not easiest place ron sounds like a stand up guy hope to meet him someday.

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

moparnation74

Blinkey,

You vented, it is time to apologize to Ron....

You also started a thread over on FBBO titled "which is the better site."  I didn't understand Poly's response then but after seeing this thread here on DC.com.  I get it now!
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/which-is-a-better-site.111861/#post-910442589

Lennard

A383Wing

Blinky has not been on since May 13th, last Friday

Homerr

It's called 'triangulation', and it's victimy bs.  blinkey is enlisting FBBO people on 'his side' to tell everyone how bad DC.com is.  Pretty much like this thread, where he tried to tell everyone how bad Ron is and get some sympathy.

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

myk

Quote from: Lennard on May 16, 2016, 04:14:43 PM
Damn Blinkey, you're a cry baby.

Got that right.  A thread on another site to bash this one?  That's something a chick would do...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

XH29N0G

:brickwall:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

1974dodgecharger

blinky,

did your try your old setup or another setup before blaming firecore?

Firefighter is not out to scam people he has helped out countless people on this board why taint his name? 

garner7555

I am yet another person Ron has been a HUGE help to.   I am on Ron's side on this, he has been way to good to me for me to believe any of this junk. 
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Ryan.C

Quote from: garner7555 on May 16, 2016, 09:21:22 PM
I am yet another person Ron has been a HUGE help to.   I am on Ron's side on this, he has been way to good to me for me to believe any of this junk. 

X2
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Chargerguy74

I like em too, seen them somewhere before...
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

RIDELIKEHELL

:icon_smile_blackeye: Ron is one of the most generous guys on this site! He has spent countless hours of his OWN time helping member after member so Blinky you better smarten up an apologize!  Thx again Ron for all your help with my car over the years! I owe you my friend but you already know that  :cheers:

Signed NOVICE Marc lol
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

kokxville

Quote from: Ryan.C on May 16, 2016, 09:39:36 PM
Quote from: garner7555 on May 16, 2016, 09:21:22 PM

X2
x3
and if he've had met Ron in real life,he probably kept his mouth shut.He's not only a nice guy,but he's also a very big guy too. :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Firetodd

This whole episode is ridiculous. Ron has helped me so much with my car. After buying my charger and joining the site, I sent him a message asking him some questions as it was obvious he was very knowledgable and helped others regularly. Without knowing me at all, he worked me through many issues.

Then after getting a firecore set up from him, he assisted me with problem shooting issues in my 45+ year old wiring. My issues were always with my own lack of knowledge or faulty wiring. But Ron was always the most patient and expert technician in helping me - and he helps out of the goodness of his heart! So to try and smear his name, shows a complete understanding of how to resolve conflict and a lack of integrity and character.

To Ron: thank you for all the help and know that you are respected and appreciated.