News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger Registry

Started by Homerr, August 06, 2016, 08:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68X426

Quote from: Homerr on August 22, 2016, 02:53:44 PM
Are you seeing more blank lines?

They are all there now.   :2thumbs: 

The other blanks have been there over the past weeks, and then got filled in.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Homerr

Are you seeing fender tag only submissions?  They are missing the VIN sequence in column E, for example.

And there are some VIN only submissions as well.

68X426

When it happens it's the entire line/row that is blank, not just a single cell.  Maybe 3 last week, and 3 the week before, and they go away (get filled) in a day or two.

This last blank lasted 2-3 days and then you fixed it today.  I'm not complaining, just giving feedback.  :cheers:

I thought it could be my computer (Windows 10 sucks, Explorer 11 sucks worse, my internet provider is trying to out-suck them all).  

You're on top of every little glitch.  Impressive work and great tool.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

lloyd3

Well...not quite 100 cars yet. R/Ts account for only 1/3 of known survivors, four speeds aren't common (20%), but too-early to be of statistical value yet. Submittal number are as expected, with a big surge and then a slow trickle.  2000 cars seems like a long way off.

Homerr

I finally got the SO# column fixed.    :brickwall:  And the day of month.

So I think it's fixed, knock on wood.

68pplcharger

It's a good start and will get better with every submission.  :cheers:

TexasGeneral

Glad this finally happened! :2thumbs:

Reel R/T

Just added mine to the list.  :cheers:

Homerr

Looks like 107 Chargers registered at this point.   :cheers:

Just a heads up - I check the email for the 1968, 500, and Daytona registries about once a week if it seems like it takes a bit for me to respond.

Homerr

203 cars currently

Did some clean-up and fixed some reporting issues.

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

cdr

Quote from: Homerr on January 14, 2019, 09:56:47 PM
203 cars currently

Did some clean-up and fixed some reporting issues.

Thank You !!!!
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

jdiesel33

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

nnehrer

Looking for Charger I used to own VIN XP29F8B349664 if anyone has any info. I submitted it to the registry.

Homerr

Welcome nnehrer, best of luck finding your old car.

I see the registry stats are having an issue, I'll look into it.

Homerr

Just did some updating/fixing for people that emailed fixes on the site.  The stats page throws an error, but just click away from the message and it seems to be fine.

Emailed a bunch of people back.

Just a reminder that I only have (or want) the info that is in the "Form Responses" tab at the bottom of the database page.  There is no more information behind a curtain!   :icon_smile_big:  You all have as much info as I do.

lloyd3

Homerr: Thank you again for this great resource! I have tried twice in the last few days to view the statistics section and can't get past the "file unavailable, please reload" warning. What am I doing wrong? 

Edit: Figured it out, just click outside of the warning and the page displays...

Homerr

Yep, I still haven't figured out why it does that.  Any of the spreadsheet cells could have had a corrupt entry that throws it off.