News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973 Charger SE front bench seat

Started by branded, February 25, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

branded

My 1973 Charger SE has the incorrect bench seat in front.  I'm looking for a bench seat with a fold down armrest.  Does anyone know if the 71-74 Charger SE bench seats are interchangeable?  Also, if anyone has a line on where I can find the correct seat I'd sure appreciate it!  Thanks!!

Gold Rush

I have a cloth bench seat with fold down arm rest that just was removed from my '74 SE Brougham.  It would need total recover but otherwise I believe is in OK shape.  I am changing to buckets....  Depending on cost it might be a bit pricey...  I'm in San Angelo, Texas  zip 76903.  If you are interested shoot me a PM.
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!

Nacho-RT74

yes they are all interchangeable... diff deal is the covers will match or not with rear ( including the foam )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

branded

Please send a picture of the seats.  We don't care about the condition of the upholstery since we are restoring them anyway.  Also, let us know what you would have to have plus shipping.  Thanks!

Gold Rush

Quote from: branded on February 26, 2017, 10:34:23 AM
Please send a picture of the seats.  We don't care about the condition of the upholstery since we are restoring them anyway.  Also, let us know what you would have to have plus shipping.  Thanks!

Send me your address (physical and email) so we can talk informed.   :yesnod:
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!