News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Man Cave thread

Started by TheGhost, January 28, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

I thought there was one of these already, but I couldn't find it, so I made a new one.

Post your man cave pictures here!  Here's mine so far.  Needs some more stuff for the walls still, but it's a good start.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69wannabe

Well I don't have a man cave per say but I have my bedroom which is covered in 80's 90's and present crap everywhere. Several general lee cars plus other cars in their boxes with other dukes of hazzard stuff here and there. I am also a huge transformer fan so between the mid 80's and now there are several transformers scattered all around the room and several in totes crammed in the closet. A star wars calendar and wall clock, and two evil dead posters one from 1981 and one from 2013, a jaws poster and a fast & furious poster. Almost forgot I got a couple of cool drawings of the amityville hose too hanging on the wall.....

Alaskan_TA

More like a cavern perhaps?  :shruggy:

charger chris

Man look at all those fender tags. :popcrn:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Charger_Fan

Quote from: charger chris on January 30, 2018, 08:19:33 AM
Man look at all those fender tags. :popcrn:
Wow, no kidding! Better than stuffing them in a box somewhere. That's pretty cool, love the mangled fenders too. Who are all the signatures from?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Alaskan_TA

There are over 1,500 fender tags on the walls so far. I have about 300 more to add too, all from dead Mopars.

The T/A fenders were used for the AAR & T/A Reunion 'guest lists' at Carlisle in 2010 (Sublime)  & 2015 (Hemi Orange).

birdsandbees

Now I know where my 'Bird tag went !!  :lol:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Alaskan_TA

Dead cars only, but no 'birds.

Yet............

There is still time.  :scratchchin:

They have come in from all over the world, so no way to know what will arrive next.

timmycharger

Here is some pics of my finished basement.   I am a bit of an old video gamer so I have my collection of old consoles that work perfectly.

Still working on the Gym, but got the basic man cave stuff LOL, big TV, dart board, gaming tables etc.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: timmycharger on February 06, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
Here is some pics of my finished basement.   I am a bit of an old video gamer so I have my collection of old consoles that work perfectly.

Still working on the Gym, but got the basic man cave stuff LOL, big TV, dart board, gaming tables etc.
Looks like a nice place to hang out in. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)