News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THIEF IS AT IT AGAIN!!

Started by Louisiana, April 17, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louisiana

If anyone remembers the thief that was discussed here back in 2010 with the initials KP... well he's at it again in Louisiana. He took my dad's car, destroyed it, and milked about $300,000 out of him. I promise he will be going to prison this time. The investigation is just beginning here!!  If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer any that I can.

Dino

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but how did he get $300K out of someone...for a car??
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

hemigeno

Quote from: Dino on April 18, 2018, 06:29:47 AM
I'm not sure who you're talking about

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,66310.0.html

Excerpt from first post from the above thread (emphasis added):
Quote from: Troy/Utah on February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM
....  I just got my car last week as Keith and Kathy Pope are on the outs. Needless to say many of my original parts have been stolen and sold from this shop... 

krops cars

I' m not quick. I think I would have stopped at 150.

Louisiana

It wasn't for just 1 car. He duped my dad into buying, fixing, and selling Chargers, Challengers, Cudas, etc. My dad is old and not as quick as he once was. But the State Police are involved and I expect an arrest sooner than later. But yeah it's a lot.

Dino

I'd say so! I sure hope you guys work it out!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Louisiana

I hear the thief Keith Pope is moving to south Mississippi (like Biloxi or Gulf Port). Be on the look out!! Oh and he always has a booth at Cruzin on the Coast every year!

Kern Dog

How is it that people like this don't suffer "accidents" more often?

DeltaV

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 26, 2018, 03:47:24 AM
How is it that people like this don't suffer "accidents" more often?

They carefully select victims that won't fight back.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Louisiana

Quote from: Louisiana on April 17, 2018, 10:57:28 PM
If anyone remembers the thief that was discussed here back in 2010 with the initials KP... well he's at it again in Louisiana. He took my dad's car, destroyed it, and milked about $300,000 out of him. I promise he will be going to prison this time. The investigation is just beginning here!!  If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer any that I can.

Update:  As I type this Keith Pope is being raided and arrested for the crimes he's committed in Louisiana. More to come!!!

Louisiana

Update:  This morning Keith H. Pope was arrested for his crimes in St. Mary Parish, Louisiana. He is currently being held in a Terrebone Parish jail for Morgan City Police Dept. He is expected to have an extremely high bail, or no bail "due to him being a repeat offender" (is what I was told). I have a pic of him in cuffs if anyone wants it. What a great day!

Moparsaver

Thief is in custody.  If there is anyone here that has been taken advantage of by this lowlife scumbag, the Morgan City police department would like to hear from you.  :2thumbs:  http://news.kqki.com/index.php/2018/07/18/mcpd-arrest-a-schriever-man-on-exploitation-charges/

J-440

Maybe someone in his jail can have him "Hillaried". 
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

DeltaV

Morgan City Arrest Report 10-31-2019
written by KQKI

Chief James F. Blair reports that over the last 24-hour period the Morgan City Police Department responded to 40 calls of service. The following person(s) were arrested as the result beginning on 10/30/2019:

Keith H Pope, 61 years of age, Address-McLaurin St., Bay Saint Louis, Ms., was arrested on 10/30/2019 @ 9:15 A.M.

Warrant: Theft between $1,000.00 and $5,000.00

The warrant stems from a theft complaint filed with the Morgan City Police Department on February 4, 2019. Detectives learned from the victim, Keith Pope had defrauded them out of $3,425.00 dating back to February 2015 regarding an auto restoration. During the investigation, it was learned Pope received monies from the victim and never completed the auto repairs.  An arrest warrant was obtained for Pope during the investigation.

On October 30, 2019, Pope turned himself into the Morgan City Police Department. He was booked and incarcerated at the Morgan City Police Department.

See his picture at:
http://news.kqki.com/morgan-city-arrest-report-10-31-2019/
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Louisiana

Yep!! His trial begins in late December for my dad's cars. The article you posted is new/different charges for another guy.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Kern Dog

He even looks like a total jerkoff.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 28, 2019, 02:16:57 AM
He even looks like a total jerkoff.

Yeah, he looks like he drives a Prius.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

alfaitalia

Lol....Don't forget the old saying.

"Everyone is presumed guilty ...until found dead"
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!