News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior

Started by krops cars, April 26, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krops cars

What are people doing? Every car I ride in with new Legendary seats I hit my head on the drip rail and head rubs on headliner. This is aggravating. What can a guy do? Also it makes you wish you had tilt steering. I like the quality of their product.

timmycharger

:shruggy:  let them wear in?  I did full Legendary covers with new foams on my 68. I am about 5' 11" and the top of my hair would just touch the headliner. Fast forward 2 years of driving it and its now its better, probably an inch lower or so.

I think time is the answer..

krops cars

Mike DC

Have you checked for the spacers between the seat tracks and the floor?  They look like little hockey pucks with a hole through the middle for the bolts that pass through the floor.  You can remove them.  They are only about 1/2-inch tall but it's more than nothing. 

krops cars

I thought they had to be in there.

Mike DC

They make the seat mounts easier with carpeting/etc.  But I don't think there is any other practical reason why you cannot remove them. 

krops cars

When the time comes I will try it. Thanks I emailed Legendary, but got no response.