News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

*** what is exact measurement for hook for my rear bench seat ***

Started by Jas, May 10, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jas

hello, I would like to know where is bolter the bottom seat of my back seat for my charge 69

thanks for pictures

timmycharger

Shouldn't be any bolts, the bottom part of the seat needs to be pushed firmly inwards and then up to get it out of the hooks underneath.  The top side of the seat gets pushed upward to get it off the package tray area and off of the tabs on each bottom corner. These tabs are visible near the front of the rear wheel wells I believe.

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Jas

ok my floor has been changed and I have no hooks

Jas

Is there someone who will have the measurement or is the hook for the back seat? I have them but I would have to install them on my floor

thanks

Jas

nobody can't help me?

i would like an exact measurement for not my seat moves by rolling ...

thank you

xsr/tse

I measured my unmolested 69 charger floor. and the drivers side hook measured 3.875" from the front edge of the hook to the front edge of where the floor drops off . and 4.00" on the passenger side. the hooks spacing from pass side to drivers side measured 43" center to center. and 9.5" passenger side and drivers side from the center of the hook to the lower rear door panel frame where the plastic rain shields tuck into the slot. I hope this helps?