News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Broad cast sheet

Started by chrint, June 28, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrint

I have a 69 RT/SE Charger, and the car did not have its broad cast sheet, I have stripped the car and acid dipped the shell waiting now for a complete nut and bolt restoration.
I would like a broad cast sheet to suit my car, can I obtain one from somewhere?
Before all the clowns start , this is for me personally wanting one which I have not got.
Im not interested in changing any details ONLY what my car came from the factory with.
NO FRAUD intended, so don't post if your going down that track.
Its not intended to be an original document just a broad cast sheet with my cars particulars ONLY.
And I would like to know who to contact on how may 1969 Y2 (yellow) RT/SE with Auto , AC, 8 3/4 rear end, rear defogger cars were produced if possible.

BLK 68 R/T

You are SOL I'm afraid on getting one that would match your car like it came from the factory.

Aero426

Quote from: chrint on June 28, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Before all the clowns start , this is for me personally wanting one which I have not got.

I would bet that you have asked this question somewhere before and have been given an answer you did not like.  

I don't know of any above board sources that will make you a reproduction broadcast sheet.   

Gold Rush

I downloaded a Series 1969 Build Sheet from somewhere but can't recall where.  Would be cool to have just for your own self.  I don't believe there is any way you could counterfeit one and make it passable so I sure don't see any harm in you getting one.  Might try a Google search for one.
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!

tan top

I have a 69 RT/SE Charger, and the car did not have its broad cast sheet, I have stripped the car and acid dipped the shell waiting now for a complete nut and bolt restoration.
I would like a broad cast sheet to suit my car, can I obtain one from somewhere?
Im not interested in changing any details ONLY what my car came from the factory with.
NO FRAUD intended, so don't post if your going down that track.
Its not intended to be an original document just a broad cast sheet with my cars particulars ONLY.
And I would like to know who to contact on how may 1969 Y2 (yellow) RT/SE with Auto , AC, 8 3/4 rear end, rear defogger cars were produced if possible.

Hi Chrint :2thumbs:
Y2  69 R/T SE  ...eh  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:     may I ask  the interior  color & vinyl top color ?  if it has one  ,
  whats your plans on  the restoration  , stock or .....    have you got the fender tag ? , sorry to say I don't think there is anyone reproducing broad cast sheets any more , think ECS use to do them though , might be wrong on this , I await to be corrected .  as for  how many were built with a particular option & color combo , no information exists from Chrysler anymore . best bet is  pm (Ghoste )    69 registry , & see how many he has registered ...
:cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Ghoste

I'm at my work computer right now so I can't look them up but later I can give you an idea where it places in the registered cars.  The important thing to note however is that there are only a little over 3500 cars registered out of the almost 100,000 produced, so all I can give you is a tiny snapshot of what appears in that group.

chrint

Hi Tan Top, my SE has black interior, black roof also has rare rear defogger option which is not listed on the VIN h31
Im going concourse with this one because its quite a rare ish car, but in saying that I would like to get another block and build a 505 with a dual plane intake and hyd roller for a nice street car version.
I have a 1969 stroked mach-1 cobra jet which I have done this to 476 CI and its got around 600 hp/trq 4 speed car 3.7 rear end 27.4 inch tyre height and its fantastic to drive on the street but is very stock looking apart from the 17'' billet magnum 500 rims and 3'' stainless exhaust and its stance (lowered all around).
I will need some advice in the future on sourcing the best quality parts available for my MOPAR build,i need rocker panel moulds for the SE any body got any for sale?

chrint

Hi again Tan Top ,I bought my car in 2010 the car was stored for 25 years in a shed in California.
The car was knocked around a bit . but was all original paint , driveline every thing was untouched was complete.
Im going the full hog on this build , full metal finished body etc they are a great looking car great shape (lines).

Alaskan_TA

Why pay for a bogus piece of paper?

Fake documentation ruins the owners reputation & the cars reputation all in on move.

Save your money for gas & insurance.

68X426

Quote from: Aero426 on June 28, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

I would bet that you have asked this question somewhere before and have been given an answer you did not like.  

Aero, you got that right.  :brickwall:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

68X426

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on June 29, 2018, 04:00:58 PM
Why pay for a bogus piece of paper?

Fake documentation ruins the owners reputation & the cars reputation all in on move.

Save your money for gas & insurance.

Right on Barry.

Hey chrint, I guess I might be one of the clowns who you feel is a menace to your good intentions.  I won't apologize.

Because you made your sincere and heartfelt intentions so well understood, I will help your "no fraud" effort.

Knock yourself out. :angel:

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

hemi-hampton

With out a original window sticker not sure how accurate you could reproduce a Broadcast sheet :shruggy: LEON.

Alaskan_TA

Window stickers have some different yet less information on them overall that broadcast sheets.

20 years ago I saw more fake window stickers than anything else.

Recently, that has been topped by fake fender tags.

DAY CLONA

Just place your winning bid, tell Jim what codes/info you need to have on the sheet, and your all set....

Homerr

Does he charge extra for mice to nibble on the edges or to rub rusty springs across the sheet?

68X426

Quote from: Homerr on July 01, 2018, 06:32:33 PM
Does he charge extra for mice to nibble on the edges or to rub rusty springs across the sheet?

And dipping the sheet in ice tea for that nice 50 year old brown paper look.  ::)

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow