News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone going to roadkill nights?

Started by Charger-Bodie, August 06, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Me, my wife, and my son will be there .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi-hampton

What will you be Driving now that you sold your B7 69?  LEON.

Charger-Bodie

1969 Chrysler Newport. Originally a 383 3 speed manual on the tree. Which I swapped out for a 4 speed
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

TheAutoArchaeologist

Yup I'll be there, and I don't have to work on any cars this time!  Or should I say I probably won't be.

hemi-hampton

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 06, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
1969 Chrysler Newport. Originally a 383 3 speed manual on the tree. Which I swapped out for a 4 speed

A big boat like that (no insult intended) would be good for a long cross country drive, or are you trailering it?

LEON.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 06, 2018, 11:56:49 PM
Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 06, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

A big boat like that (no insult intended) would be good for a long cross country drive, or are you trailering it?

LEON.

Gonna drive it. Roadkill style.

Lennard

Charger-Bodie

Buy a car last Friday night , so whatever I can to make it reliable , then set out on a 9 hour each way trip. Then hope that it actually makes it!

timmycharger

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 07, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
Buy a car last Friday night , so whatever I can to make it reliable , then set out on a 9 hour each way trip. Then hope that it actually makes it!

Yup, that is pretty much roadkill style LOL.

So you bought a car last Friday night and already swapped in a 4 speed?  Man.. It has taken me a month to do a simple cam swap LOL

Sounds like a great time, safe travels!!

Lennard

Cool, thanks for the explanation.  :thumbs:

hemi-hampton

Will you be there for the Woodward Cruise also? LEON.

Charger-Bodie

hemi-hampton

I'm sure there will be people still Cruising Woodward the Weekend before the Cruise. LEON.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: timmycharger on August 07, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

So you bought a car last Friday night and already swapped in a 4 speed?  Man.. It has taken me a month to do a simple cam swap LOL

Easiest swap ever. It was a manual 3 on the tree. Slid out the 3 speed and slid in a 4 gear in its place. Same driveshaft and everything.

timmycharger

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 08, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
Quote from: timmycharger on August 07, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

Easiest swap ever. It was a manual 3 on the tree. Slid out the 3 speed and slid in a 4 gear in its place. Same driveshaft and everything.

Awesome!  :cheers:

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger-Bodie

Roadkill night was a blast! Best car event I've attended.

hemi-hampton

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 13, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
Roadkill night was a blast! Best car event I've attended.

The only car event better then that would be the Woodward Dream Cruise.