News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

63 max wedge

Started by c00nhunterjoe, September 08, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

Sorry for the delay, but been out of town, then swamped at work. But here are some pictures of the 63 330, factory max wedge car.
   Was ordered as a lightweight, but not aluminum car, 11:1 426 origonally as opposed to the 13:1 model. Been a race car from day one. Have only a few grainy pictures of it when it was new and it was a record holder in superstock back in the day for 109 mph i beleive. I have the certificate for it, but forgot to get a picture of that. Will post it next time i hit the garage. Still sports a pushbutton trans, and is nhra superstock legal. i tried to get a few pictures showing the difficulty shifting even with a smaller steering wheel from the other post's questions. Fire away if you have anymore specific questions.

c00nhunterjoe

A few more

RallyeMike

Car is great, but the roll pad tubing on the jack handle is what caught my eye. Great idea. I'll be be following suit  :cheers:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

c00nhunterjoe

The paint on the car is older then i am. Gotta protect it.

c00nhunterjoe

Reflection

alfaitalia

Very cool....never even seen a stock one in the UK. Nice work.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Todd Wilson

67440chrg

Cool thanks for posting the pictures. Great car A 63 max wedge is on my wish list.

c00nhunterjoe

Its a fun car, thats for sure.  :cheers:

67440chrg

Coonhunterjoe as far as your site name I grew up around a bunch of good old boys in Okla that coon hunted all the time. I was at the time the smallest (youngest) of the group and had to work pretty hard sometimes to keep up in the woods using a cheep flashlight while they all had good carbine lights. It was a blast and left a bunch of great memories.

timmycharger

Thanks for posting pictures of that beast!  :drool5:

Great car!  :cheers:

c00nhunterjoe

Quote from: 67440chrg on September 11, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
Coonhunterjoe as far as your site name I grew up around a bunch of good old boys in Okla that coon hunted all the time. I was at the time the smallest (youngest) of the group and had to work pretty hard sometimes to keep up in the woods using a cheep flashlight while they all had good carbine lights. It was a blast and left a bunch of great memories.

The name was a joke wayyyyyy back. I actualy prefer groundhogs but a friend kept calling them coons and it stuck. My email is actually groundhogslayer..... lol.

67440chrg

Thats ok to. I have been in a battle with a couple groundhogs at my place. They keep digging under my building and I am afraid they will under mine the slab. I have trapped one this summer and hauled it 10 miles away. My girls will get real upset when I go after them with a gun.