News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodgechager site down?

Started by white, September 30, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

white

Just wanted to know if the dodge charger site was down most of the day on Saturday?

Bob

JB400

It was cruel and unusual punishment not being able to log in

ACUDANUT

Yep, same here...It was down. Hacked by the Russians maybe ??

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

XH29N0G

Relieved to know I wasn't being ghosted by the site.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

hemigeno

Yeah, it was out for me too.  My internet service @ home can be kinda moody at times, so at first I wrote it off to that.

Troy was probably doing some maintenance, etc., and sometimes that can take a while.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hemigeno on October 01, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
Yeah, it was out for me too.  My internet service @ home can be kinda moody at times, so at first I wrote it off to that.

Troy was probably doing some maintenance, etc., and sometimes that can take a while.

Actually Troy didn't know until I told him, while we were texting about his malfunctioning fuel gauge. Took him hardly anytime to fix though.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Troy

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on October 01, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Actually Troy didn't know until I told him, while we were texting about his malfunctioning fuel gauge. Took him hardly anytime to fix though.
But the fuel gauge is still broken...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Troy on October 01, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Quote from: Charger-Bodie on October 01, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

But the fuel gauge is still broken...

Troy

You had all day yesterday........
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............