News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Factory Correct Vinyl Top

Started by 68HULK, January 10, 2019, 02:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68HULK

Hey Guys...Any thoughts on who offers the best vinyl top replacement to match factory color etc.  Someone replaced the green one on my car with black and I want to go back to factory.

69bfan

Legendary Auto Interiors offers the best quality vinyl tops.  I would suggest shopping around the various Legendary vendors or waiting for a Legendary special pricing to save you a bit on the cost of the top.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

68HULK

Thanks.  Appreciate the response.

CDN72SE

Agreed Legendary, is the way to go.
1972 Charger SE

timmycharger

Check with Dante's Mopar parts. I always have good service and competitive pricing with anything Legendary brand.  :Twocents:

green69rt

Yes, if you want correct use Legendary..  Others, like Y1 carry some but are not correct.  I bought thru Y1 and while it looks really good it is not correct, does not have the seams on the A pillars.