News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it?

Started by b5blue, January 28, 2019, 09:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Hearing of the Arctic Blast hitting you guys and hoping all are okay!  :o 

green69rt

72 in Houston today.  36 tonight. Ehh!

kent

4* F (-16*C) right now 5am AST on Prince Edward Island Canada. Feels like -8*F/ -22*C
Kent

67440chrg

It is around 25*f here today. It is forecasted to be -4*f tonight and a high of 8*f tomorrow. In Missouri.

kent

Kent

Ponch ®

So cold, I had to wear a flannel today and drive w my windows rolled down only halfway.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

NHCharger

19º and snowing here right now. Expecting 4-6 inches. Will have to get up at 3 AM to plow road and yard before I go to work.
Forecast calls for wind chills of -20º on Thursday, might have to wear my winter jacket that day.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

chargermick

Currently -5 with a wind chill of -26. Going down -22 tonight, and tomorrow the high will be -10. Gotta love Chicago

c00nhunterjoe

Snowmageddon was a bust here, only 3 inches but the temps are dropping amd on the way to 0 tonight supposedly.

69wannabe

It's in the mid 20's at the moment here in NW georgia, supposed to get into the teens but supposed to be back up into the low 40's for the high tomorrow....

JB400

Cold enough I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but sounds like I'm going to have to.  Single digits aren't fun

Dino

Just stepped outside, -9. High of -6 today in SE Michigan but it's only for a day or two. No worries for me but I hope the not so fortunate found shelter. Back up to the mid 40s by Sunday and then back down to around freezing for a while as it should be. We haven't had much of a winter until a few weeks ago so we can't complain.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

1970Moparmann

In the western Chicago Suburbs-

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

histoy

Minus 25 right now in Eastern Iowa with windchills to minus 55.  The high today is expected to be minus 18 degrees. 

E5 Charger

In Winnipeg Canada, we are at the point where Celcius and Fahrenheit is the same. -40!

Birdflu

Thermometer read -35 this morning! Cold as I can remember it being in a LONG time here in the Twin Cities! Took 2 1/2 hours to thaw a 1/2 PEX water line inside the wall of our house last night. The water will be running at a slow stream until this arctic $#!* leaves!  :errr:

alfaitalia

Ouch....and people here are moaning about minus 5C here and the few inches of snow they have in the North of the country. LOL! No snow in the South and only about 3 in the day and minus 1 or two at night.....so no problems.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

RiverRaider

Quote from: Birdflu on January 30, 2019, 10:27:12 AM
Thermometer read -35 this morning! Cold as I can remember it being in a LONG time here in the Twin Cities! Took 2 1/2 hours to thaw a 1/2 PEX water line inside the wall of our house last night. The water will be running at a slow stream until this arctic $#!* leaves!  :errr:

I have been running water all week.  I have non metallic from the city main line into my place so I run water when it gets below -15 just not worth taking the chance of freezing up.
-40 this morning.  Warmed up to -35 by 7AM 
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

b5blue

With a 62 degree forecast for Tampa today that's 100 degree difference!  :o

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

b5blue

Next week I'll be in 70's and heading my Charger to the BEACH!