News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Undercoating inside quarters and under front fenders question

Started by 69RT/Chrgr, January 31, 2019, 09:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69RT/Chrgr

what kind of undercoating do you you use to assimilate the factory style for inside the quarters and inside front fenders?

also, does anyone have a pic where the inside quarters were sprayed? I dont believe it ran right to the back of the panel, but don't remember.

Thanks
Duane

E5 Charger

Charger-Bodie

The resto Rick stuf is by far the most like original n my opinion.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69RT/Chrgr

69RT/Chrgr

I see the stuff Resto Rick sells, does anyone know if you buy the quarts if they will screw directly onto the schults gun? I see you can also buy the 3M stuff for the Shultz gun that screws right on, wonder if that has the same texture?

E5 Charger

I would send him an email and ask that question. He would also have a good idea of how much you would need.

green69rt

Quote from: E5 Charger on February 07, 2019, 11:16:03 PM
I would send him an email and ask that question. He would also have a good idea of how much you would need.

Whatever you end up using, take a LOT of time to protect everything you don't want the undercoating on.  A Schultz gun sprays stuff everywhere including on you!!

69RT/Chrgr

I bought a gallon on the undercoating from Rick, and and a Gun on amazon with throw away Bottles, Thanks for the help!

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!