News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

idiot reporter

Started by Chargen69, October 24, 2019, 05:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

He's lucky that none of the owners were there at the time.

70 sublime

Quote from: Lennard on October 24, 2019, 09:17:06 AM

But I bet they will get to see the video
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Lennard

Quote from: 70 sublime on October 24, 2019, 05:23:15 PM
Quote from: Lennard on October 24, 2019, 09:17:06 AM

But I bet they will get to see the video
Yes, but otherwise he probably would have gone home with a bloody nose.

Chargen69

bloody nose would be the least of it if he had done that to mine, I'd still be beating him

timmycharger

For my own amusement I looked up this story in Facebook just to read the comments and I wasn't left disappointed. Amazing how many comments saying firing him is an over reaction and its just a car etc..  These are the probably the same people who have no common courtesy or respect for anyone or their property..  :brickwall:

AKcharger

Even Hitler didn't jump on cars like that!

krops cars

I could never get this video to come up.

krops cars

Chargen69

Troy

It was reported that he was fired the same day. I wonder though if an irate owner or Ford had a bigger impact? One of the videos shows him leaping on the hood of one of their displays.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chargen69

iDK but the door dinge was on purpose, he telegraphed it.  right before he hit the other car with the car door he looks at the car that he hit

Troy

This is the shot where he's leaping on the hood of the new Ford. You can hear the metal buckle when he hits it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Kern Dog

What an ass pirate.   :slap:

Chargen69

Quote from: Troy on November 10, 2019, 10:56:18 AM
This is the shot where he's leaping on the hood of the new Ford. You can hear the metal buckle when he hits it.

Troy

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Birdflu

Wow! What decision making abilities this guy has! It's people like this that shouldn't be able to vote...'nuff said!  :scratchchin:

Kern Dog

In many cases, I try to play Devil's advocate just to try to see what the other guy is thinking.
I cannot do that in this case.
I have done some really silly shit in my life but I just can't understand how anyone could have such little respect for another person's property.
How could he think that this would NOT piss off every car owner that saw the broadcast?