News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Passion 4 Mopar

Started by krops cars, October 31, 2019, 10:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krops cars

I talked to Kim at passion 4 Mopar. She said that she would warranty my wiper motor. What do I do? You guys have had issues. I thought about just fixing it myself. There are not many people I trust working on things. Usually when they do I get to fix them.

Lennard

There are plenty of good and trustworthy wiper motor restorers out there. Passion4Mopars is not one of them.

Bruce Somer did mine.
http://www.ns1aar.com/home.html

krops cars

Talked to him. Real nice guy. Gave me a few things to try first.
Thanks

Alaskan_TA

Do a Google search for threads with customer complaints about her business, read them & then go elsewhere.  :Twocents:

Lennard

Quote from: krops cars on October 31, 2019, 01:26:43 PM
Talked to him. Real nice guy. Gave me a few things to try first.
Thanks
:2thumbs:

Nacho-RT74

Someday in the past she was a confident seller/rebuilding service shop, but something began to go wrong in the last 4 or 5 years and got lot of complaints about the time taking to finish some services and the comunication fails... per what I have read.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Mytur Binsdirti

Chalk it up as a loss and move on.

green69rt

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on October 31, 2019, 03:13:33 PM
Someday in the past she was a confident seller/rebuilding service shop, but something began to go wrong in the last 4 or 5 years and got lot of complaints about the time taking to finish some services and the comunication fails... per what I have read.

I had my motor done by her (Passion for Mopars) and it went OK,  Took longer than expected and a lot of long breaks without any word on the status of my motor.  Eventually got  it and it works fine.  She does live in Florida and has had some impacts from weather and then some family issues.  If there was another way of getting a motor rebuilt I would probably use it.  These little home based businesses can be hard to work with when they run into bad conditions.  And they can go away without warning and you might not get your parts back.

ODZKing

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on October 31, 2019, 03:13:33 PM
as Nacho stated, she did mine for my 73 back in 2011, sent to her got it back in about 4 weeks and no complains. Wonder how these things/shops go bad?

birdsandbees

apparently drug addictions...   :scratchchin:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

70sixpkrt

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

krops cars

Lennard, Thanks for the lead on Bruce. I have not mounted it yet. Fast turn around and great to work with.

Lennard

Quote from: krops cars on December 20, 2019, 10:35:15 AM
Lennard, Thanks for the lead on Bruce. I have not mounted it yet. Fast turn around and great to work with.
:2thumbs: