News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Model I never saw before

Started by timmycharger, January 03, 2020, 09:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

Picked this up for my son for Christmas, we built it a few nights ago.  I was looking for a snap together model for my son and I came across this one. Never saw it before but I thought I would share..

Model is not very detailed, hood doesn't open, etc but for a beginner it still is pretty cool.  :Twocents:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Pretty cool.  Where did you find it?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

timmycharger

odcics2

Make a great hard body slot car!   :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

:cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

alfaitalia

Have you got a pic of the built/finished kit??
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Kern Dog

I built several car and truck models as a kid. The General Lee model was unusual as it used the flush back window like a 500 and a Daytona. I only learned that recently...all my time as a kid it went unnoticed.
Taking a page from the Dukes of Hazzard, I set up ramps on a table in my bedroom. I taped quarters to the top of the trunk so the cars would land even or on the rear tires. I jumped the cars onto the bed to make a soft landing. Once I got my license, I switched to full scale cars and sex with women.

kent

Boy that was a BIG jump! Did you tape quarters anywhere?  :smilielol:

Go home Kern Dog. Your drunk. :coolgleamA:

I can't believe that comment made it 6 hours with nobody posting anything??
Kent

Kern Dog

Drunk.... :cheers:
Nope....Just having some silly fun.   :2thumbs:

kent

Oops. My bad. Maybe me haveing a few. 
Big hockey day today. Not over yet.
:cheers:
Kent

Kern Dog

I like being drunk but I rarely do so.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 04, 2020, 12:54:58 PM
I built several car and truck models as a kid. The General Lee model was unusual as it used the flush back window like a 500 and a Daytona. I only learned that recently...all my time as a kid it went unnoticed.
Taking a page from the Dukes of Hazzard, I set up ramps on a table in my bedroom. I taped quarters to the top of the trunk so the cars would land even or on the rear tires. I jumped the cars onto the bed to make a soft landing. Once I got my license, I switched to full scale cars and sex with women.

I could not get laid in a Mexican Whore house with a fist full of 100 dollars bills.  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

timmycharger

Hahaha wow did this post take a turn!  :rofl:

KD, I know what you mean about the General Lee model with the 500 style rear glass, seems like all the Charger models from back in the 70's and 80's had the 500 style window. I still have some models I had that I modified that window to look like the regular 68-70 style.

Here are a few pics I took last night of the model. I let him put on the decals LOL!!