News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's Sue China for their Corona Virus

Started by ACUDANUT, March 13, 2020, 01:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 27, 2020, 09:31:31 PM

The last time I checked, we were only testing the living patients.  People who die from the virus before they get tested will probably not be included in the 'official' death totals.  That has a small effect right now but it may become a huge distortion in the near future, especially as hospitals get full and more people are dying at home.   

Something similar is happening in Germany and France where in fact the deaths count is just coming from those happening into hospitals! That is simply wrong and doesn't help on the war against the virus.

Spain and Italy are otherwise considering ALL deaths...hospitals,  home and those who are suspicious of CoVid19 by the symptoms but not tested in life are on authopsy tested and included on numbers if they did. So numbers in Spain and Itally are way closer to reality. Althought still not enough ppl being tested. So even with around 8% of contagious in Spain ends on deaths ( considering the high life rate expectations and all ancianty centers we have which were unfortunately contagioused ), maybe the % could be lower if we have the chance to test more ppl, considering some ppl what thinks they get a regular flu with light symptoms are actually CoVid19 contagious. But absolute numbers on the deaths are real at this moment.

In fact the first death in Spain was found a month later, it was in feb 3 or so, 2 and a half weeks before the first contagious was detected by a test! And admited by the goverment it died with Covid-19. Of course the Sanity authorities here analized the symptoms of those deaths before the first case in life detected to try to track the focuses before expand as much as posible and isolate as far was posible. But it was a bit late anyway.

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

ACUDANUT

Myturbineisdirty, Not need for Urn's. Ammo can's work just fine.

alfaitalia

I tend to agree that China's figures have not been accurately quoted....you only have to look at Italy..... a country with a tiny fraction of the population of china (slightly less than the UK too).....but way more deaths....hmmm.
Last night our Prime Minister Boris Johnson was confirmed with the virus....along our Heath Minister (oh the irony!).

You are now the first country to exceed 100,000 cases and you have lost over 1700 citizens....in a very short time....not good. Unless you do something big and now your death rate is going to be huge Im afraid.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Mike DC

QuoteCan't trust the Chinese at all..............

Yep, you knew this one was coming.  It's predictable that a lot of govts will be trying to downplay the death totals.  China has a better shot at controlling the story than the USA does.  And the Chinese govt has never been into that whole 'free press' thing.

Quoteyou only have to look at Italy..... a country with a tiny fraction of the population of china (slightly less than the UK too).....but way more deaths....hmmm

Italy is particularly bad situation. They have an older population, lots of smokers, and they do more kissing & hugging & contact than average.  They got a lot of tourism from China over the winter.  And their healthcare system got slammed so hard that it went past the tipping point.  The death rate started ramping up just because of the lack of medical care.  

QuoteYou are now the first country to exceed 100,000 cases and you have lost over 1700 citizens....in a very short time....not good. Unless you do something big and now your death rate is going to be huge Im afraid.

Don't worry, they are fixing the problem.  The biggest few dozen corporations are getting trillions of dollars in handouts.  Both of our political parties can still work together when it's something important.  

ACUDANUT

Challenger340

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 31, 2020, 07:32:56 PM
30 more days of lockdown.  :flame:

Depending where you are in the country it could even be longer :o
Only wimps wear Bowties !

ACUDANUT

Makes me wish I had a dozen clean hookers, drugs and booze.  It would past nicely.   :2thumbs:
If not, at least I had fun.

Kern Dog

Some of the whiny fags on this site wouldn't understand the above post at all...or even see it as humor for that matter.  :nana:

Mike DC

QuoteMakes me wish I had a dozen clean hookers, drugs and booze.  It would past nicely.   2thumbs

My friend and I were joking about that yesterday.  Whorehouses could probably make a killing if they started offering home delivery and virus-tested girls.    

ACUDANUT

Yeah, some people......
There is no room on this site for a Gay Rebel Flag....I don't know why our bosses/web monitors allow him here, and his hate for America.

Mike DC

QuoteYeah, some people......
There is no room on this site for a Gay Rebel Flag....I don't know why our bosses/web monitors allow him here, and his hate for America.

Is that a request for a "safe space"?     ::)

He's just trolling with that avatar.  No need to get 'triggered' over it.  Lighten up.  

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 31, 2020, 08:51:09 PM
Makes me wish I had a dozen clean hookers, drugs and booze.  It would past nicely.   :2thumbs:

As you wish..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQZdL_uV-GQ&feature=emb_logo

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 01, 2020, 02:07:51 AM

He's just trolling with that avatar.  No need to get 'triggered' over it.  Lighten up.  

Trolling or coming out?   :shruggy:

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 01, 2020, 03:38:07 AM

Dam! Really? LOL

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 31, 2020, 11:32:02 PM

QuoteMakes me wish I had a dozen clean hookers, drugs and booze.  It would past nicely.   2thumbs

My friend and I were joking about that yesterday.  Whorehouses could probably make a killing if they started offering home delivery and virus-tested girls.     

Well it seems it could be done!

Anyway, that makes no sense on a lockdown. Being serious, virus can be still spreaded out even with delivery services, anykind of service. Even postal services, maybe slower but still.

The only detail is Postal/parcel services, food delivery and stuff like that can handle the "social distance" deal yet. Not the "whore service" thought LOL.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 01, 2020, 12:37:11 AM
Yeah, some people......

I think we can call it democracy? I guess everbody should get to get calm down the speech tone at certain point of some discussions. He is not the only one who becomes "agressive" on some of the replies.

I have my ideas but for example never try to attack anybody here, but some others do. And not just talking about "political" topics but also car related, where some replies get to be quite offensive.

;)

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Challenger340 on March 31, 2020, 07:39:08 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 31, 2020, 07:32:56 PM
30 more days of lockdown.  :flame:

Depending where you are in the country it could even be longer :o

And so far so good is the only way to keep somehow protected by the moments. By the spring of 1919 the "spanish" flu was gone, just like that! No medicines or anything, just that and lockdown was the only solution. After of course maybe kill 30 millions of ppl ( estimated ). I don't think will reach those numbers ever at this day, because medicine is way far ahead now than on 1914-19 to treat and safe some of the patientes could die if we were on 1918, but still the numbers are being high and increasing faster than many other we live with and share day after day ( call it cancer, heartattacks, AIDS, etc... )

b5blue

Influenza killed you in 12-24 hours if you were going to die. 600,000 in 2 years for USA. Back then we knew nothing about virus.

Nacho-RT74

Mike DC

Q.  How would you know how many people died from AIDS if most people couldn't get tested for it (alive or dead)?  

A.  You couldn't know.

Same thing with Coronavirus.  Thousands of people are dying from respiratory infection symptoms and they won't end up in any official death tolls.  Thousands of people will have a heavy case of this 'flu' and get better, and never show up in the official infection totals.    

We don't have enough testing supplies and our politicians (like most countries) have major incentives to low-ball the truth about the disaster.  There's no payoff for guessing too high and there are heavy consequences the higher the number sounds.  They will guess it WAY low.  

When the smoke clears from this whole mess (a couple years) we can take a guess.  We can compare the TOTAL deaths in each country during the early/mid months of 2020 to other years.  Then we can try to figure out the other extenuating factors, and piece together some estimations for the virus itself.  That's about it. 

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 01, 2020, 03:41:44 AM

Trolling or coming out?   :shruggy:

Pick the one that offends you the most, and go with it.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 01, 2020, 03:32:03 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 01, 2020, 03:41:44 AM

Trolling or coming out?   :shruggy:

Pick the one that offends you the most, and go with it.

What makes you think that I'd be offended if you're a troll, gay or a gay troll?   :shruggy:

b5blue

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on April 01, 2020, 12:27:24 PM
Influenza got a vaccine
No not so. It quickly killed all it could and ran out of victims from natural immunity developed from exposure. This will also eventually. Example: Aged over 60 with no complications have better than 95% recovery rate.

Mike DC

A 95% recovery rate isn't very rosy, not for such a large group.  It's losing 1 in 20.  

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 01, 2020, 03:38:07 AM

I don't want the food. I wants the BOOB'S and some pink sauce. lol

Challenger340

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 01, 2020, 07:45:18 PM

A 95% recovery rate isn't very rosy, not for such a large group.  It's losing 1 in 20.  

Should be hearing more on this very soon....
but apparently peak anti-bodies to this Virus are reached +4-6 weeks after infection... but Chinese researchers working on Plasma based therapies taken from those who've already recovered as now seeing mysterious REDUCTIONS in Anti-Body levels +10-12 weeks ?
Meaning.... this may indicate a lack of "herd immunity" for later re-infection with this Virus ?
Forget mutations...
Chinese researchers are now saying....  just because you've had it once ? doesn't necessarily mean you are immune in 6-9 months from re-infection, albeit, with less effects ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !