News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PUI or Legendary white seat covers for a 68 Charger, quality difference???

Started by mt.sledder, April 18, 2020, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mt.sledder

Looking for comments on the quality difference between the PUI brand and Legendary seat covers in white for both the front buckets and rear bench seat on a 68 Charger.
-Quality
-ease of installation
-fit
-finish appearance

BLK 68 R/T

69hemibeep

My understanding from a vendor Legendary was using the incorrect white for years and recently came around to the right shade make sure you don't get old stock. I have used both with no problems

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Bossman963

Go with Legendary as they also have a lifetime Gat to original Owner
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS

John Milner

I can't comment on the white color differences as mine were black.  However, the PUI seat covers fit nicely for me.  I would recommend laying them out in the sun to heat them up some before you start.  I did mine in the winter and it was kind of a pain to stretch them on since the material wasn't warm.  They looked great once they were on though.  I also used PUI's foam.  It was good stuff.  The foam fit perfectly and it sits nice.  I would say if you are on a budget, PUI.  They will work just fine.  If you want the best and budget is no issue, I would say Legendary is tough to beat as far as quality.

timmycharger

I really liked the Legendary covers I got for my 68. Although black in color, the quality and fit were great. If you are doing the job yourself, check out these videos from Legendary.. here is one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh3ixg9-YbE