News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Instructions...

Started by Troy, May 17, 2006, 11:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

I suppose I should have posted these first... :P

This entire section is linked to the site calendar sooooo if you do it right then the event will also display there in a handy, easy-to-browse format.

Option 1: Pull up the calendar using the links at the top of every page or the bottom of the main index. Use the navigation to change months/years if necessary. Click on a day (the number in the top left of each square representing the day) to add an event which will also conveniently create a thread in this section.

Option 2: You can create a thread in this section and add it to the calendar after creating it by clicking "Link to Calendar" at the bottom of the page when viewing the new thread. Be sure to set the date underneath the title or it will show up on today's date!

Be sure to provide as much information as possible including dates, times, entry fees, types of activities, and - most importantly - a specific location. Any links to the event web site or contact information would be greatly appreciated.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

41husk

this section is a great Idea, Thanks Troy!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Troy

Quote from: 41husk on May 18, 2006, 03:05:01 PM
this section is a great Idea, Thanks Troy!
You're welcome. I promised it a while back in the Site Suggestions section and Khyron told me how to set it up. It was just a matter of finding time to do it and setting the right permissions. I hope it is an invaluable part of the site - especially now that warmer weather is here.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

:2thumbs:

I'll take that MOD status now  :nana: :rofl:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Homerr

I always find this sub-forum to be chaotic.  What if titles were organized as follows:

Where - When - What (more specific Where)

WA - Oct. 12 - Mopars Down by the River (Seattle)
CA - Jan. 22 - Mopars and Mariachis (San Diego)
OH - June 2 - Old Farts Mopar Cruise (Cleveland)
MI - Aug. 11 - Drive By Night (Detroit)