News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Banned from the site but now I am back.

Started by Kern Dog, May 29, 2020, 05:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Hello everyone.
I was banned for the second time in 60 days but today I tried to log in and this time it went through. I am glad to be back. I do enjoy this site and most of the people.
Sometimes a person goes along in life and if their ego is big enough, they think that they are not personally responsible for the bad luck they have.

Having stated that, I am aware that I am solely responsible for being banned. No matter who baited me or tested me, if I just avoided these people or ignored their posts, I would have never had a problem. It is a hard thing to do though, man. I'm a fighter. I don't back down from confrontations. There are guys that watch and there are guys that DO. I would be the guy pulling people from a wrecked car, not the guy cowering in fear in my safe space. Backing off of a challenge is not in my nature.
Still, Politics is an off limit topic here and when I posted in threads, whether someone else started it or not, I was always willing to fight.
I have a zest for many things. What I like, I really like. What I hate, I hate in the same manner.
I think that to avoid temptation, I will stick to the tech sections of the forum or at least, subjects that are as removed from politics as possible. I like helping people when I can and there are times when I need some pointers. It is great to stumble across a new part or procedure that I've never heard about.
I enjoy updating the build thread I have on the wrecked and ignored '70 Charger I call Jigsaw. I was baited/trolled by a guy that is a new member, asking me if the build is "Fake News". I responded politely but was banned not long after for comments in the Off Topic forum.
I did try to keep politics out of the tech topics. I have felt that it is one area where politics shouldn't matter. A cylinder head shouldn't be different depending on how you vote.
Again, I am taking all the blame for my situation. I also want to openly thank the 25 members that rallied on my behalf to get me reinstated. It is appreciated.
Greg

XH29N0G

Welcome back  :2thumbs: Just the other day I was wondering where you were.

I'm glad you are back because sometime in the not too distant future I will shift focus on suspension upgrades and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

PS I'm also trying to moderate and I'm pretty sure I am even more left than you thought.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

70 sublime

Good to see you back as this is the place to be  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

odcics2

Welcome back.  I missed your humor! 

:cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

JB400

Still waiting :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Having a good time here as well as FABO in the meantime :cheers:

Lennard

Quote from: JB400 on May 29, 2020, 07:12:25 PM

You'll be waiting for a long time, as that worthless moderator Kiwi doesn't like you.

JB400

Quote from: Lennard on May 29, 2020, 09:25:30 PM
Quote from: JB400 on May 29, 2020, 07:12:25 PM

You'll be waiting for a long time, as that worthless moderator Kiwi doesn't like you.
Sad thing is, I had nothing to do with his Youtube account.  Banned only for the fact he doesn't like me. 

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 29, 2020, 05:34:20 PM
It is a hard thing to do though, man. I'm a fighter. I don't back down from confrontations. There are guys that watch and there are guys that DO. I would be the guy pulling people from a wrecked car, not the guy cowering in fear in my safe space. Backing off of a challenge is not in my nature.
Still, Politics is an off limit topic here and when I posted in threads, whether someone else started it or not, I was always willing to fight.
I have a zest for many things. What I like, I really like. What I hate, I hate in the same manner.

Everybody can discuss anything with intensity... as far is being done with respect... that is what is all about no matter the different opinions to keep the peace!

just my  :Twocents:

nice you are back!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

brad mcintyre

welcome back .this is a car sight .not an old ladies cat fight sight .some times you have to consider the source and ignore.my dad told me when i was a teenager ,some times it is better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool than to open it and remove all doubt .

Mytur Binsdirti

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Kern Dog

I'll be the first to admit that I am a loudmouth. Knowing it is one thing, controlling it is another.
I'm trying though, man!  :brickwall:

MoparMike68

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 30, 2020, 02:13:53 PM
I'll be the first to admit that I am a loudmouth. Knowing it is one thing, controlling it is another.
I'm trying though, man!  :brickwall:
Welcome back,my previous post was removed  :shruggy:
May I suggest wearing a mask, it helps to silence and control you at the same time.   :lol:

Kern Dog

Uhh.... :brickwall:
I have my limits! That whole "mask" issue is a sore subject for me but  :cheers: for the thought!

odcics2

4cruzin

Welcome back Kern Dog!  Twice?   :popcrn:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 29, 2020, 05:34:20 PM
I enjoy updating the build thread I have on the wrecked and ignored '70 Charger I call Jigsaw. I was baited/trolled by a guy that is a new member, asking me if the build is "Fake News". I responded politely but was banned not long after for comments in the Off Topic forum.

And I will comment as politely as I can to that. Stating that a newbie member's comments are not noteworthy because of their newbie status is condescending and threatening to put him on your "shit list" implies that your status is so supreme that that anybody would care which of your lists they're on.

Hell, I consider being on your shit list to be a badge of honor.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

It seems to me that you intentionally dodge the points that I make to be more argumentative.
I refer to him as a newbie here, not in my own thread. I don't recall making any insults toward any members there, I merely responded to the one in question in a polite manner.
Besides, if someone joins a forum and instantly starts trolling instead of establishing some level of rapport with others, he should get called out on it. It appears like that person joined only to be a pain in the ass, not to learn from or help others.

odcics2

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 01, 2020, 12:25:36 PM
It seems to me that you intentionally dodge the points that I make to be more argumentative.
I refer to him as a newbie here, not in my own thread. I don't recall making any insults toward any members there, I merely responded to the one in question in a polite manner.
Besides, if someone joins a forum and instantly starts trolling instead of establishing some level of rapport with others, he should get called out on it. It appears like that person joined only to be a pain in the ass, not to learn from or help others.

:yesnod:

Kern Dog

What happened to the dirty turban guy? He has some personality.

cdr

LMAO, & you reported me on FBBO & you insult more people than anyone else I have seen, you then made a personal threat to me, you are a REAL funny guy Kern.
Most of the problems are most likely the fact it is sometimes difficult to express things on a keyboard, things are read out of context.  :Twocents:  glad to see you working on the new 70 charger & posting progress instead of bumping your gums .   
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Kern Dog

Quote from: cdr on June 08, 2020, 05:16:25 PM
LMAO, & you reported me on FBBO & you insult more people than anyone else I have seen, you then made a personal threat to me, you are a REAL funny guy Kern.
Most of the problems are most likely the fact it is sometimes difficult to express things on a keyboard, things are read out of context.  :Twocents:  glad to see you working on the new 70 charger & posting progress instead of bumping your gums .   
I have no idea of what you mean. Reported you at FBBO ?  Personal threat? I need to see that to believe it. You are mistaken. I have no grudge against you, never have. The closest that I came to even mentioning you was when someone over there asked about you and I responded with something like, He has an account here but rarely posts anything.
Your accusations might mean something if you could post a screenshot or a link to a thread. I'd surely admit fault and apologize if you could prove me wrong. Of all of my faults, being a hypocrite is certainly not one of them.
We both know that the interpretation of what is a "joke" will vary wildly. What I think is funny may fall flat with you. I've spent most of my life with people that can take a joke or an insult and throw it back at me. I went through a lot of boring dates trying to find a woman that could match my style. I am this same way in person that I am online. I am not deceptive or mean, I just like to mess around and laugh.

Kern Dog

Three days and still no response, Charlie?

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

You've been gone awhile. Were you banned too ?