News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I find a list of the seat belt bolts?

Started by green69rt, August 03, 2020, 03:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

I have a ugly collection of seat belt bolts but don't know which ones go where.  Is there a list or drawing that shows what goes in each hole and what washers, etc they take?

I tried to search on here but you folks know how that goes.

timmycharger

green69rt

green69rt

I was checking on various vendors.  Found some seat belt bolts that are silver or gold plated!  Is that stock?  

Edit.  read the description more carefully, gold cad, not gold plate.  Makes more sense.

BLK 68 R/T

green69rt

Quote from: BLK 68 R/T on August 06, 2020, 12:30:31 PM
Does this help any?

Yes, it shows the washers, which helps for the back seat.  Now just need to know, what is an anti-rattle washer?

BLK 68 R/T

I think they were just rubber coated steel washers? you could probably get some washers that are slightly larger and plasti-dip them? maybe Nylon washers would work?

green69rt

Quote from: BLK 68 R/T on August 06, 2020, 04:14:58 PM
I think they were just rubber coated steel washers? you could probably get some washers that are slightly larger and plasti-dip them? maybe Nylon washers would work?

Sounds reasonable,  I'll look around to see what I can find.  I think I've seen nylon washers around that may work.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: green69rt on August 06, 2020, 02:55:13 PM
Does this help any?

Yes, it shows the washers, which helps for the back seat.  Now just need to know, what is an anti-rattle washer?

Small washer rattle... Hmmm,  an Anti rattle washer would never be heard on a Large B-body. Surely to have bigger fish to fry.  :scratchchin:

green69rt

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 06, 2020, 07:56:33 PM
Quote from: green69rt on August 06, 2020, 02:55:13 PM
Does this help any?

Small washer rattle... Hmmm,  an Anti rattle washer would never be heard on a Large B-body. Surely to have bigger fish to fry.  :scratchchin:

You're probably right.  The car did not have them when I got it and was fine.  I would guess that most cars out there don't have them. But, I'm in a position to add them now with almost no extra effort so will look into it but, I'm not going to let it hold me back.