News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68/69 Charger Seat Track Restoration

Started by Mopar Crazy, October 11, 2020, 09:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Crazy

Does anyone resotore seat track slides for the 68/69 Chargers ??  
My slides are binding up and it seems that the bearings are chewed up.

Thanks  :2thumbs:
MC
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

Gregory

Do you ever find anyone for the sea tracks? ... I am going to start my seat soon and my tracks need love too. Or even if there is a discussion on the forum of someone who has done it at home.

Mopar Crazy

No, I bought new tracks from PG Classics

timmycharger

Quote from: Mopar Crazy on December 05, 2023, 06:50:50 PMNo, I bought new tracks from PG Classics

Curious as to the quality of these, I need to change my driver side tracks this winter and was looking into PG Classics. Let us know once installed?

Mopar Crazy

Haven't had any issues yet, I'm hoping they hold up.   If any issues, I'll def post them.

I checked out your resto pics. Nice job !  I did a full resto on mine also. I started with having the body acid dipped, then new 1/4's, floors fenders and door skins.
If i can figure out this photo stuff, I'll post some pics.

timmycharger

Quote from: Mopar Crazy on December 12, 2023, 06:25:34 PMHaven't had any issues yet, I'm hoping they hold up.   If any issues, I'll def post them.

I checked out your resto pics. Nice job !  I did a full resto on mine also. I started with having the body acid dipped, then new 1/4's, floors fenders and door skins.
If i can figure out this photo stuff, I'll post some pics.

Thank you! yes please post some up!