News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hello everybody. Greetz from Germany

Started by TheGerman, October 31, 2020, 04:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGerman

Hello Everybody.

Want to say hello.

My Name is Björn, i am 39 years old and live in the middle of West Germany.
The City is called Dortmund.

My wishes come true.

I am a proud owner of a 2015 charger r/t (buy it last week)

It's a wonderfull car.

Hope to find some Informations.

My English is not so good.
Sorry for that.

King regarts.
Gruss aus Deutschland  :cheers:

Björn

XH29N0G

Dear Bjorn,

Welcome to the forum.   I really do not want this to come across in any way as negative, because it is not intended that way, but this forum mostly focuses on the ancient (fossil-dinosaur) chargers (the people here call them classic chargers :lol:) of the late 1960's and early 1970's.  

There are people on here who have modern chargers (and I like them too) but my guess is that you will also want to subscribe to one of those forums.  Some people on here have recent chargers and will know what forum is best and probably can tell you what they are like.

I always like it when people from Europe get these cars (new and old), and I have a good friend in Muenster, just up the road from you. (I lived some time in Delmenhorst - from the song.)  I really enjoyed visiting and living in your country and appreciated the hospitality.  

Best of luck and have fun with your new car.

:2thumbs:

PS.  If you want to stay on this board, that would be great, but the emphasis will be a little different.  We have to do things to the cars to make them go round corners like the new ones.  There are folks here who do.  We also have do do things to make them keep up with the new ones.  And you guessed it, there are folks here who do.  :yesnod:

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

TheGerman

Thank you for your answer.
I didn't know that it was a forum for the dinosaurs. :shruggy:
Sorry
Nevertheless, I find it interesting to read here and possibly exchange a few opinions.
Would also like to have an old charger. But they are priceless here in Germany.
The 2015 charger was already expensive compared to the United States. :RantExplode:

The city of muenster is very close to me.
About 25km.
A beautiful city. :2thumbs:

Greetz
Bjorn

LaOtto70Charger

XH29N0G

We might not all be dinosaurs here.  I might get in trouble for suggesting it.   :smilielol:

It is a fun forum to read and there are some really neat things to see.  You might like to look through some of the build threads just to see what some do (not me) but some.  The thread http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,110212.0.html is one of the impressive ones.

I also like the new chargers.  The one I have is from when I was a kid.  Was my family's car.  I wouldn't have it if I had to buy one outright.

Welcome again.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

hemi71x

guten tag, Bjorn
You still can have a love for the old Chargers, and new Chargers to go through the forums on this site.
Won't matter at all.

Ever hear of the city Zweibrucken, in your country?
Way down in the southwest portion of Germany.
Served two years there in the USAF, in the early 1970's.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mike DC

Nacho-RT74

Welcome... Nice you got a Chagnum... or Coronet 2015 LOL ( just a joke some of us, classic Charger Owners play about the new 4 doors "Charger" LOL  ;). REAL CHARGERS ARE 2 DOORS  :D :nana: ).

Greetings from a 1974 Charger owner made in Venezuela. I'm living right now in Valencia Spain. My Charger is still in Venezuela thought  :'(

and welcome to the board. Some members around here are owners of those so called "Chargers" ( LOL ) and sure will be able to help.

Chagnums are really NICE CARS, just the wrong name  ;D :angel: :brickwall: :P :scratchchin: :-\ :rofl:

( the next bad thing about the new Chagnums is they are now cop cars, where in the past were on bad guys side LOL )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

TheGerman

It´s ok.

Dont worry about a joke....or two.... :icon_smile_big:.

Here in Germany the Cops are driving Volkswagen Passat or Volkswagen Touran...and not a Dodge  :icon_smile_big:

Greetz to Valencia!

Lennard

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: TheGerman on November 01, 2020, 11:42:31 AM

Here in Germany the Cops are driving Volkswagen Passat or Volkswagen Touran...and not a Dodge  :icon_smile_big:

In Spain, most of them are Citroëns.

In Venezuela, well we don't know if the cops are at this moment the good or bad guys, but it used to use American cars back in the years... Coronets, Novas, Malibus, Caprices, some Darts... Nowdays more Asians... Toyotas mostly.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

AKcharger

Willkommen Björn, wir freuen uns, dass Sie hier sind. Alle, die Chragers mögen, sind herzlich willkommen! genieße deinen Aufenthalt bei uns!

hemi71x

Quote from: AKcharger on November 01, 2020, 09:13:13 PM
Willkommen Björn, wir freuen uns, dass Sie hier sind. Alle, die Chragers mögen, sind herzlich willkommen! genieße deinen Aufenthalt bei uns!

In English. lol   :wave:

Welcome Björn, we are pleased that you are here. Anyone who likes Chragers are welcome! enjoy your stay with us!

gtx6970

I dont even have a charger ( or the desire to own one lol )
'And Im allowed to hang here once in a while

So its all good

TheGerman

Quote from: hemi71x on October 31, 2020, 07:49:12 PM

In the early 70´s.....Wow.
I was born in 81  ;)

Was it the last time that you are in Germany?

hemi71x

Quote from: TheGerman on November 02, 2020, 12:48:05 PM
Quote from: hemi71x on October 31, 2020, 07:49:12 PM

In the early 70´s.....Wow.

I was born in 81  ;)

Was it the last time that you are in Germany?

Yes, it was.
Germany, Europe countries, UK.
Long time ago, now.
Decades went by fast.