News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Am I the only one?

Started by b5blue, July 08, 2021, 11:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I never drive around with a drink. I also leave my cell phone home a lot.  :scratchchin: (Granted I don't commute long distances regularly.) 

John_Kunkel

I never take drinks in the car unless it's a long road trip. OTOH, I always take my cell in the car; AAA is pre-programmed in my call list. You seldom see old cars on tow trucks, almost new can break down too.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

timmycharger

Assuming non alcoholic drink?

I rarely do in my 68 simply because it is very awkward and no good place to set it down unless I open the console lid.  

I keep my phone with me at all times as the GPS is very handy and never know if you need to call AAA with these cars.  I also have my factory 8 track wired for a headphone jack so I can plug my phone in and listen to music and just shut the console lid.

When I commuted to work about an hr each way in my other cars, I could eat a 4 course meal while driving, no big deal.  Knees work great for steering  :lol:

LaOtto70Charger

I added a 2 place cup holder to my 70 and glued a bluetooth speaker to it to connect my phone.  If just out driving nice to have a bottle of coke to drink. I start tunes on my cell and only have to touch the speaker and it starts. Plus GPS if I need it.

b5blue

Yea not drinking anything at all. Now that I think about it I can go to a movie without a cellphone, popcorn/snacks and/or a drink also.  :lol:

Kern Dog

I used to drink a LOT of Mountain Dew. I'd get the Double Gulp from 7-11.
The last few years, I've mostly kept water bottles in the car or work truck.

Mopar Nut

When I drive the Charger, I will always bring my cup holder, she sits next me in a mini skirt and tank top, why leave her at home.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

70 sublime

Half the time when I drive my car I go with the excuse to get something to eat or drink at a local drive through window

Most of the time I stop long enough to finish off what I buy but sometimes I get a request to bring one home and just set the cup on the console
Have not spilt one yet   
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

67440chrg

Now that my girls have grown up I may take a bottle of water along. I always keep my phone with me incase I have trouble.

c00nhunterjoe

I have too much horsepower and not enough traction to worry about drinks. Cell phones are used to record the giggle fest everytime i roll into the throttle. Its insane on just the center carb at this point.

KurtfromLaQuinta

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on July 22, 2021, 10:03:04 PM
I have too much horsepower and not enough traction to worry about drinks. Cell phones are used to record the giggle fest everytime i roll into the throttle. Its insane on just the center carb at this point.
It's amazing what the center carb can do.