News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger AMD Quarter Panels or Skins wanted L, R

Started by timmycharger, July 21, 2021, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

Looking for AMD left and right Rear Quarter panels either full or skins.  I am located in MA but could drive if reasonable distance.

Mike DC

Are the new ones back-ordered for several months, or something?

timmycharger

Skins are no longer available from AMD, just whatever stock is left out there. Figured I would check to see if if anyone has anything before buying new complete quarters as I don't really need that but for the right price or if someone close by has them I would consider.  Doesn't hurt to ask.

armor64

5wndwcpe

Not exactly what you need, but I have a pair of brand new '69 AMD skins that I bought for a project and didn't use.  I think the only difference is the marker light, but someone here may know better.  $349 each or $650 for the pair.

timmycharger

Quote from: 5wndwcpe on July 22, 2021, 04:39:50 PM
Not exactly what you need, but I have a pair of brand new '69 AMD skins that I bought for a project and didn't use.  I think the only difference is the marker light, but someone here may know better.  $349 each or $650 for the pair.

Hello, I would be interested, Ill send you a p.m

timmycharger

Quote from: armor64 on July 22, 2021, 06:39:59 AM
amd shows left side still in stock (1 Left) on their own site, if that helps at all?
https://www.autometaldirect.com/amd-quarter-panel-oe-style-lh-68-charger-p-1098.html

Thank you, i know now I can buy the full quarters still but trying to see if any skins around first before going that route.