News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Battery operated pole saw recommendations.

Started by GMP440, October 19, 2021, 02:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMP440

I am looking to get a battery powered pole saw.  Any recommendation on brands?  Anyone own one?  Thanks.

timmycharger

I got mine at Harbor Freight. 40V is plenty powerful and extends out really far.  Ive had mine for about 3 years now and it has been flawless and used many times. It jumped the chain a few times but that was my stupidity in the way I was trying to cut.  I have gas chainsaws for the big stuff, but this is surprisingly powerful.

Here is the link.

https://www.harborfreight.com/40v-lithium-cordless-pole-saw-64718.html

LaOtto70Charger

Milwaukee Fuel series with a weed trimer and pole saw head. Pole saw works very well. Best weed trimer I have used.  Expensive but good. The 1/2" drive impact uses the same batteries.

Todd Wilson

My neighbor got a HB F unit a few weeks ago and it works great. He got it for 65$ on a sale. Had to ask about the price at the store as it wasnt listed on the shelf. Some sort of a sale.........

Todd