News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71ChallengeHer

Started by Bob, November 29, 2021, 05:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Does anyone have an update on Jackie?

Nacho-RT74

I haven't talked to her latelly but she is more less active on his Fb profile
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Bob

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on November 29, 2021, 02:02:25 PM
I haven't talked to her latelly but she is more less active on his Fb profile

Thanks Nacho. Hope you are doing well.

nvrbdn

Good to hear she is ok. Haven't heard from her in a long time.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Todd Wilson

Where is Chryco??!?!?!

Todd

HANDM

Todd Wilson

What happned to Dart340Jen? She was on here a lot years ago and had several old Mopar projects!

Todd

71ChallengeHer

Bob, Thanks for asking about me. I'm still kicking . 😂. Had a very rough year. I went to John Hopkins for an out patient procedure. They " accidentally " cut my liver and poked a hole in my stomach. I ended up in ICU on a ventilator, in a coma. I spent a total of 3 months in the hospital, then rehab hospital. I had to learn to walk and talk again. But right now , I'm doing , ok. Thanks for caring. Hugs, Jackie

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 09, 2021, 04:07:51 PM
Bob, Thanks for asking about me. I'm still kicking . 😂. Had a very rough year. I went to John Hopkins for an out patient procedure. They " accidentally " cut my liver and poked a hole in my stomach. I ended up in ICU on a ventilator, in a coma. I spent a total of 3 months in the hospital, then rehab hospital. I had to learn to walk and talk again. But right now , I'm doing , ok. Thanks for caring. Hugs, Jackie

Miss ya Jackie!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

c00nhunterjoe

Glad to hear you are doing better. Havnt seen you since you took pics sitting in my car, several years ago now.

Mike DC

:wave:

tan top

Hey Jackie ! good to see ya  :wave:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1970Moparmann

Damn Jackie, you have been through too much!   Hope you are on the mend and will continue to thrive!  :cheers:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Bob

Hi Jackie, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Good to hear from you after a few years. I know you have been dealing with allot health issues for years and your still staying strong. Pray one day all these health issues will be behind you.

Hang in there girl.

Bob

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 09, 2021, 11:26:32 PM
. Miss you too, Cody

Miss ya Jackie!!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on December 10, 2021, 09:19:03 AM

Glad to hear you are doing better. Havnt seen you since you took pics sitting in my car, several years ago now.
Thanks, I've been down to Shrewsbury a couple times this year. I just took my 2014 Dart and sat with my buddies . They have no name cars, a Mustang and Camaro. 😂

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 11, 2021, 10:28:13 AM
Damn Jackie, you have been through too much!   Hope you are on the mend and will continue to thrive!  :cheers:
Thanks. I had Shelby on my side. If it wouldn't have been for her, I wouldn't be alive. She was the best medical advocate I have had.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Bob on December 11, 2021, 04:31:16 PM

Hi Jackie, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Good to hear from you after a few years. I know you have been dealing with allot health issues for years and your still staying strong. Pray one day all these health issues will be behind you.

Hang in there girl.

Bob
Thanks , Bob. I appreciate you checking up on me. Thanks so much. Hugs 🤗

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

69rtse4spd

Hello Jackie, hope you and your family have Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  :2thumbs:.

djcarguy

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on December 13, 2021, 08:10:11 PM
Hello Jackie, hope you and your family have Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  :2thumbs:.
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers: :pity: :pity:  not pity,just best wishes for the Holidays . :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

NHCharger

Quote from: Todd Wilson on December 05, 2021, 09:49:22 AM
What happned to Dart340Jen? She was on here a lot years ago and had several old Mopar projects!

Todd

Pretty sure Jen and her husband got divorced. I went to a Mopar party at their place probably 15+ years ago. They owned a duplex and Jen's husbands ex-wife lived upstairs and accidently started a fire that caused a lot of damage. Last time I talked to her she was renting a garage space to have some time/space to herself. She was last active here 1-23-2011.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bakerhillpins

Hey Jackie!   :wave: :wave:   Boys are sophomores in college now. Feel old yet?  I sure as hell do.   :eek2:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.