News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona parts loaded into mustang at Carlisle / Columbus ?

Started by Tim L, February 02, 2022, 06:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim L

There were photos a few years back online, of a guy loading some F6 green Daytona/ Charger fenders into/onto a late model Mustang.

These parts were originally off our Daytona and I would like to have a chat to the guy if possible.

I vaguely recall there being a comment saying he was headed to Canada?

These are the only photos of the parts I have years prior.

Cheers,
Tim
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

426HemiChick

Hi Tim,                     02 February 2022

Too bad she had a dustup with what appears to have been a stubborn object; hope she's been restored.

Take Care

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

Tim L

JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

EWJ

I knew I had this picture- but did not realize until now that the license plate was greyed out. It was at Carlisle 2012.
Have you reached out to Tommy directly? Perhaps he recalls who he sold them to.

Tim L

No, I haven't spoken to Tom since we purchased the car. We did ring him a couple of times but never an answer?

Still no luck finding the parts either.

Really, I just would like to try and purchase the smashed wing upright that came from our car, that is all.

Cheers,
Tim
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541