News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Find a forum!

Started by b5blue, February 20, 2022, 11:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Here you can put links to all your conspiracy bull crap that you keep trying to stuff in topics.  :scratchchin:  Possibly then you can leave your weak minded "Oh look what I figured out" crap out of THIS forum. If you haven't worked out that you can find anything that will imply anything and swear it's true online but you gotta interrupt others, perhaps someone will supply a link here where you can unload that concept.

Kern Dog

If you don't like the way things are here, why stay? It would be far easier for the group IF the few outliers that complain would just seek a different place to visit.

John_Kunkel

Or, better yet, if all the members would adhere to the rules laid out for forum use i.e.    
"THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO DISCUSS POLITICS OR RELIGION."
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

XH29N0G

The key is for us all just to stick to cars and chargers because some of us are eggs and some are flour and some are milk

oops     guess a bad one because if you mix us all together we make pancakes rather than argue.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Kern Dog

Quote from: John_Kunkel on February 20, 2022, 06:59:12 PM
Or, better yet, if all the members would adhere to the rules laid out for forum use i.e.    

I haven't seen any posts on religion but the way things are today, we are surrounded by intervention from elected officials. It is hard to speak on most topics without mentioning it.
Environmental oversight on classic cars.
Fuel costs and taxes on  fuel.
The possible elimination of new Gas powered cars.
Restoration parts made overseas.
Those are but a few examples. Each one is seriously affected by heavy handed legislation.

RallyeMike

Yes, we need less traffic here. Go away if you are unhappy. Site traffic is only down 90%+ from its peak, and we will not be satisfied until here is ZERO discussion on Chargers......

Everyone knows it's impossible NOT to talk about politics. Why fight it? In the perfect scenario, everyone will leave except for the last two political tourette's sufferers tossing a political hand-grenades back and forth.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

JB400

I'm fine with not talking politics.  I shut the news off 2 years ago with no regrets.  I'm also fine with games and casual conversation, in addition to the car builds and new parts being developed. Those were what I enjoyed reading in car magazines when they were produced.

What I can do without is the cyberbullying, the negativity, and those that want to turn every discussion into an argument.

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Kern Dog on February 20, 2022, 09:12:30 PM
Quote from: John_Kunkel on February 20, 2022, 06:59:12 PM

I haven't seen any posts on religion but the way things are today, we are surrounded by intervention from elected officials. It is hard to speak on most topics without mentioning it.

Speak for yourself; some of us, who aren't obsessed, find it quite easy to keep political discussion in its appropriate place.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Lennard

The pot calling the kettle black! :puke:

b5blue

Old Timer

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2022, 12:52:10 PM »

Must be you corn dog, never had any issue posting or pics.   So no pics of your crappy welds getting better then? Beyond you technical ability looks like. (Possibly a democratic or covid related failure!)

b5blue

So Lennard, you don't know a JOKE when you see it? No less than 12 times in the last 12 months Kern has side railed topics yammering about conspiracy. Bitching about posting here prompted my pun.
  So a week and not one link to a forum, interesting.  :shruggy:

timmycharger

Moparts has a section that is perfect for all the conspiracies. The unmoderated section is an echo chamber with the same 6 guys going back and forth with the same BS nonstop and will bully anyone who thinks differently.  Great tech sections but some of these guys.. wow, disagree with any of the conspiracies and you are automatically insulted. Quite comical actually.

http://www.moparts.org/index.html

Lennard

Quote from: b5blue on February 25, 2022, 09:27:40 AM
 So Lennard, you don't know a JOKE when you see it? No less than 12 times in the last 12 months Kern has side railed topics yammering about conspiracy. Bitching about posting here prompted my pun.
 So a week and not one link to a forum, interesting.  :shruggy:
If it bothers you so much... why bring it up  in a reply when he's not? Just to stir the pot?
You just love getting attention just as much as he does.

b5blue

That is exactly the point, I'm mocking what he does. (Unlike you he gets it.  :lol:) Lighten up Lenny.

Lennard

Quote from: b5blue on February 25, 2022, 11:55:25 AM
That is exactly the point, I'm mocking what he does. (Unlike you he gets it.  :lol:) Lighten up Lenny.
Sure, I get it.. if it bothers you as much as you act like it does... you wouldn't bring it up randomly and instigate.