News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need photos showing '74 Charger side body lines

Started by Gold Rush, May 03, 2022, 09:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold Rush

My paint and body guys have been at it now three months and are getting along well.  They've reached a road block.  Some photos we've found online seem to show a less pronounced body line mid way between the obvious ones at top and bottom.

If these side lines really do exist, can anyone please post pictures showing these lines. I'm not building a show quality car but would like it correct.

Thank You for any help.
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!

Nacho-RT74

Not exactly a body line per se, but on quarters there is a more pronounced or "angled" curvature between rear wheel opening and quarter extension. The humper side ends mark it up to get it softened up to the top area of the wheel opening. Just running above the side marker. I have some pics of that area when I was getting awareness of that "line" to my body shop men. Will search and post

There is not other "body line" around on 3rd gens
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Gold Rush

Exactly what I was needing to hear.  Thank You !!
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!