News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2015 Dodge Charger RT AC blower and rear camera not working.

Started by invalid.origin, June 01, 2022, 11:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

invalid.origin

AC and heat work because when im driving I can feel the cold or hot air coming through the vents if I put my hand close to them. The fan or blower is dead. The rear camera does not work either. Both the fan and rear camera went out at the same time. For awhile it was intermittent and both would work and then both would stop working. Now its just broke. I have checked and replaced relays in the trunk which did not help. I took it to Dodge and they want to replace the entire trunk relay box and associated wiring for around 2k. I'm hoping there is expertise here to help me diagnose and fix this. I have a meter as well. Any help greatly appreciated.

timmycharger

Hello and welcome! You may have better luck with that question on a forum dedicated to modern Chargers such as https://www.chargerforumz.com/

This site is geared more towards the 60's and 70's era Chargers. Good luck!  :cheers: