News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where did some of you come up with your usernames?

Started by Ghoste, July 18, 2005, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defiance

"Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D E F I A N C E
The mind of a revolutionary"

Always been a big Rage Against the Machine fan :)

SnoPro440

I got mine from my snowmobile.  I figured all the good names would be taken so mxzx440 it is.  I have yet to find a site where it was already taken.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

gtx6970

When I was first going online I needed a user id, And at the time I hade a '1969 GTX' and a '1970' Challenger, easiy enough.

Headrope

Mine's from the first thing I saw when I looked around the den trying to find inspiration for a screenname.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

bull

Quote from: Headrope on January 09, 2007, 03:08:26 AM
Mine's from the first thing I saw when I looked around the den trying to find inspiration for a screenname.

So... you have a headrope in your den? Planning on hanging someone or what?

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on January 09, 2007, 03:28:45 AM

:ahum: :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Magnumcharger

I've had my sig name for about 8 years now...as soon as I bought my computer and grabbed a hotmail account.
I wanted something appropriately "Mopar-esque", and since I had a Charger with a 440 Magnum, I cojoined the words into something that nobody else had already come up with.
Little knowing that D-C would start production of both the new Magnum and Charger within a couple of years.
Now there's a whole pile of "after-rans" with my handle, and a number after it....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

TX9 Charger

Black car. Easy to figure out if you know Mopars. If not some think I'm from Texas.

ChargerSG

My initials, but that was to short so i did take my Ebay username :icon_smile_big:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

andy74

Quote from: defiance on January 08, 2007, 02:13:20 PM
"Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D E F I A N C E
The mind of a revolutionary"

Always been a big Rage Against the Machine fan :)

me too, just remember-"anger is a gift"

jaak

Jaak,

J- Jason (me)
A- Alesha (wife)
A- Alaina (Daughter)
K- Kelley (last name)

I had another daughter since I registered, but haven't changed my username to jaamk yet, lol.

TeeWJay426

TeeWJay are my initials, sort of spelled out, and if I need to 'splain the 426, you're definitely in the wrong place.....
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

DC_1

I have no imagination........my 2 daughters names are Sydnee and Morgan=Sydmoe

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

My nick name is skippy (long story) and my dream car is my 68 charger so I just came up with the great skip68.  :shruggy:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Johnny SixPack

Well, since I changed mine... :D

Johnny - My name first name.
Six Pack - My first Charger was a Six Pack "70.  :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

motorhead

My brother(and best friend in the world) is a GM salesman in Jersey, when I was a kid he would always see me building models and finding ways to wedge larger engines into them (a habit I still possess on a much bigger scale).He'd walk by and say "how did you get to be such a friggin motorhead?!" Much like my old man ,he never understood the addiction.

bookedbydano

I wrote and published a book.......and my nickname is dano so there ya go

PocketThunder

Quote from: bookedbydano on January 11, 2007, 03:48:37 PM

I always thought you were a fan of Hawaii 5 O  :ahum:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemigeno

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 11, 2007, 04:03:57 PM

That's what I had thought too, PT    :shruggy:

My S/N isn't terribly inventive, but it gets the job done.  I've been using the same moniker on different forums since the late 90's - before I bought my Daytona, or else I'd probably have gone with something related to an Aero car.  I'm pretty much a creature of habit, so I've just left it alone.

Oh, and my Dad has called me Geno since I was a little guy.  Growing up, those who called me Eugene usually went away with a bruise or two...   :icon_smile_blackeye:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: hemigeno on January 11, 2007, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 11, 2007, 04:03:57 PM

That's what I had thought too, PT    :shruggy:
Me three. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lostsheep_01

Most people think that mine's a religious reference however, it's actually from the DOH.  Lostsheep was their CB handle and 01 is on the sides of the General.  Don't worry, folks, my '69 won't be a General clone.  I'm just a big fan of the show and always wanted a '69.
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

Headrope

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 09, 2007, 09:59:59 AM
Quote from: bull on January 09, 2007, 03:28:45 AM

:ahum: :scratchchin:

Ha,ha,ha. No.
Think cattle: Head is the horns; heel is the hooves.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

CaptMarvel

In addition to my interest in anything old and Mopar, I also collect (although not as much anymore) and have a pretty decent old comic book collection (not interested in newer stuff) One of my favorite characters is a larger than life superhero named Captain Marvel (who gave Superman a real serious run for his money in the 40's/50's in terms of popularity and sales- until DCs attorneys put the good Capt. out to pasture) Ive always liked that character and his old fashioned boy scout values and positve outlook (unlike todays so called heroes with their P'OD attitudes and lack of morals) I can kind of relate to the Capt. I guess. BTW, Im not quite old enough to remember him in his prime, I just usually tend to gravitate towards old fashioned stuff in general. Kind of like the other day at work, someone was trying to identify an old car in a photo. Without skipping a beat, I said 56 Packard Clipper, about 5 others were clueless as to what it was or had never even heard the name of the marque. They all said that I get to retain my status as the old car guru. :icon_smile_big: