News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where did some of you come up with your usernames?

Started by Ghoste, July 18, 2005, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Coronet

A 1969 Coronet was the first Mopar i found rusting into the ground down in Southern IL. I seem to have a hard time finding Mopars.
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

AKcharger

I lived in Alaska, had a Charger...AKcharger. I should change it to FLcharger...do we have one of those??

Kern Dog

Holeeeeee Crap.....A 16 year old thread brought back. LOOK at all those screen names of dudes that are long gone.

RallyeMike

Been around since this thread started, but I guess I never provided input. Lots of long gone folks there....

My name is Mike of course, I used to have a 440 Rallye Charger and run road Rallies. The 74 is now gone and I've been on a hiatus from racing, ....though a comeback is in the works.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

AKcharger

Quote from: RallyeMike on November 06, 2021, 07:13:51 PM
My name is Mike of course, I used to have a 440 Rallye Charger and run road Rallies. The 74 is now gone and I've been on a hiatus from racing, ....though a comeback is in the works.

do you have a Charger to race anymore?

Kern Dog

My last name and I like corn dogs. I just merged the two for silly word play.

RallyeMike

[/quote]

do you have a Charger to race anymore?

[/quote]

Same one since 1994  :icon_smile_cool:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

AKcharger

Quote from: RallyeMike on November 07, 2021, 12:44:10 AM
Same one since 1994  :icon_smile_cool:

Ah! ok that's the one I thought you sold...OK back to names...

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

hemi71x

hemi71x was the California personalized license plate that i had on my Hemi 1971 Plymouth GTX 4 speed car.
So hemi71x became my user ID on all the car related web sites, when i got a computer, back in the day.
Something easy for me to remember.
When i was selling the car, i wanted to remove the plates and hang them on the wall as wall art.
The new owner was insistent that i leave them on the car.
So i did.
Guess he wanted to register the car with those plates on it, but i never knew if he did or not.
He had the car for years, in his muscle car collection, and it has since been sold off to another owner.
It was up for auction at one of the big auction sites last year, and didn't sell, and now a days i haven't a clue anymore where it might be, or who now owns it.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

nvrbdn

My car was sitting in the garage with an inch of dust on it from all the sanding. My son walked in and wrote nvrbdn1 in the dust and said..  "Do you know what that is?" I said no, what is it? He said "It's your license plate. "Never Be Done 1" It did take me about 14 years to get it done. So I kept the name. "nvrbdn"
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

timmycharger

"Timmy" was influenced first by my favorite South Park character which I named one of my cats after since its fun to yell out "TIMMAY"!!! like the character does.

Ive used that name for PS4,  youtube, ebay, email, etc  so why change it now?

Bronzedodge

I had a few non-Mopar folks call my car "brown", and then add to the fact that T3 Light Bronze is not exactly a popular color, that is how I chose mine.
Mopar forever!

T-Cows

I have been using the user name Thrashingcows since I started coming on message boards 20+ years ago.  I signed up here in 2005 under that name, tried to sign in again recently but have forgotten my password and the E-mail is no longer valid so had to sign up again under a new user name...T-cows...which is just a shortened version.

This name came from a discussion I had with a friend in high school about the alternative, metal, thrash, punk music we listened to and we were talking about weird band names. This led to coming up with our own crazy band names and one of mine was "The Thrashing Pink Cows"....So when I started going on line back in the late 90's and needed a user name I remembered that band name, dropped the pink and got Thrashingcows. :icon_smile_big:

P.S....if a moderator would like to help me get back into my old account I would very much appreciate it!!

Troy

Quote from: T-Cows on November 26, 2021, 04:33:36 PM
I have been using the user name Thrashingcows since I started coming on message boards 20+ years ago.  I signed up here in 2005 under that name, tried to sign in again recently but have forgotten my password and the E-mail is no longer valid so had to sign up again under a new user name...T-cows...which is just a shortened version.

This name came from a discussion I had with a friend in high school about the alternative, metal, thrash, punk music we listened to and we were talking about weird band names. This led to coming up with our own crazy band names and one of mine was "The Thrashing Pink Cows"....So when I started going on line back in the late 90's and needed a user name I remembered that band name, dropped the pink and got Thrashingcows. :icon_smile_big:

P.S....if a moderator would like to help me get back into my old account I would very much appreciate it!!
I responded to your message a few days ago.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69rtse4spd

I own a 69 r/t s.e. 4spd Charger, easy to remember.

DownZero

For anyone that does competive shooting, namely IDPA , you'll know where my user name comes from.

Back N Black

I commented on this 14 years ago, man time fly's. :cheers: My car was originally F6 green, sitting for about 15 years. But she is coming Back N Black.

6PakBee

I think Captain Obvious would have no problem with mine.

Back N Black

XH29N0G

my car - I like the first part of the vin.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

426HemiChick

At one time we had three Hemi's: 68 Road Runner, 69 Daytona, and 70 Cuda, so it seemed appropriate. Now it's a 68 RR and 09 Ram PU. Soon to have a second Hemi for our 68 RR.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

TTSaleen

This is where my user name came from.
TTSaleen (Twin Turbo Saleen)

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

JimShine

After an Irish refugee that came to America to escape a great famine that killed most of his family.

6PakBee