News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow been a very long time!

Started by bigeric73SE, September 23, 2006, 08:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigeric73SE

How you guys doin?  I thought the Dodgercharger.com site was gone for good! haha well I'm glad to see it's back.  Things seem to be goin well.  I've been to busy to work on mine and broke as always, between college and part time work.  I see Chryco is still around...damned oldie. :p
Eric

bull

I don't remember you but maybe somebody else will. :shruggy: :ahum: Can you give us something more to go on?

bigeric73SE

Sure Bull...old name used to be bigeric17.  I was off and on...so not like i was popular like CP or anything, but i was around.  I have a 73 Charger SE with a 318 (The 440 is in the garage waiting to be built)  I'm in Redding, CA. hmm anything else? you wanna know what i look like and what i'm wearing?  lol just kidding bud.

Troy

The 73SE thing threw me. Welcome back!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bigeric73SE

haha thanks. how long has the new location been up and running?

Chargen69

Brock Samson

Ponch ®

Hey dude...I remember you. I think I talked to you on AIM a couple of times. Glad you made it.

BTW - You're not still waiting for a Dodge-Charger.com t-shirt, are you?  :icon_smile_evil:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

bigeric73SE

Hey MOJO how you been?  I don't know anything about a D-C.com shirt.  I never ordered one if that's what you mean.