News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tail emblem - Holes the same for the the SE and RT?

Started by 2Gunz, October 05, 2006, 04:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Gunz

Pretty much what it says.

Will an RT emblem fit into the SE holes on the Tail panel of a 69 charger?

bill440rt

I believe the tail panel emblem on the SE was just the standard Charger script with the arrow? If so, then NO, the holes are not the same. I had to drill new holes & fill the old ones on my project '69 for the R/T emblem. It used to have the base Charger script with the arrow.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

THE CHARGER PUNK

yea it was either the base charger emblem with aero or it had the big ''R/T'',if ur car was a 69 500 then it said the stock chargerwith arrow and under the left tail light it said ''500''-MATT

Nacho-RT74

I think holes are made in factory once car is assemblied. Panels don't come with holes. So when you have car assemblied and model is defined, then holes are opened.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

THE CHARGER PUNK

QuoteQuote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on October 05, 2006, 03:11:11 PM
yea it was either the base charger emblem with aero or it had the big ''R/T'',if ur car was a 69 500 then it said the stock chargerwith arrow and under the left tail light it said ''500''-MATT

Correction, thats under the right tail light, not left for the 500 model.
Mark

oops my bad , it was kinda of a left day for me that day LoL-MATT