News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

aftermartket steering wheels?????

Started by HITMAN 149, January 05, 2007, 07:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey bill...
how's the band????
it was all listed on grants website ( you just have to pay att. to what wheels they go with, cause there are a couple diff ones's, and not all go w/ every wheel ).... i checked all the local auto parts stores, and a bunch of ebayers.... pep boys was the cheapest total price!!! under $100 total if i remember??? they had the wheel on the shelf...but they had to order the horn & the mounting kit...but got it in like 3-4 days!!!! (it's still in a stockpile of parts in the garage!!! LOL) can't wait to put it on!!! car is still at my buddy shop!!!1 hopefully SOOOON!?!?!?
hahahaha
take care!!!
-JOHN
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

bksfld68

Summit sells the horn buttons for the wheels that I bought, I believe they are around 10-15 bucks.

Ryan

HITMAN 149

yea...the horn button was only @10-20 bucks. @ 29-45 for the install kit, and the wheel was @ $60...if i remember correct!?!?!?!?
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

BrianShaughnessy

Just finished putting in the Grant 846 Tuff wheel repro.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.