News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Worthy Cause

Started by CFMopar, January 10, 2007, 08:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMopar

I think its a worth while cause to sign this online petition... It's really sick to see how backwards the alot of the world is sometimes...

http://helpnazanin.com/
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

chargerboy69

I saw this story on Glenn Beck last night. That is such BS. I can't believe if you are a woman in Iran, and if you are raped, you have to have four male witnesses come forward and testify on your behalf, or they will do nothing about it. They say a woman's life in Iran is worth half as much as a male.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Charger74

Quote from: chargerboy69 on January 10, 2007, 10:27:36 AM
I saw this story on Glenn Beck last night. That is such BS. I can't believe if you are a woman in Iran, and if you are raped, you have to have four male witnesses come forward and testify on your behalf, or they will do nothing about it. They say a woman's life in Iran is worth half as much as a male.

Hate to break it to ya, but that is the law in many, many mid eastern countries, not just Iran.  Read up, women are garbage according to "the religion of peace".  Not good for anything but bearing babies.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Charger74 on January 10, 2007, 04:03:51 PM

Hate to break it to ya, but that is the law in many, many mid eastern countries, not just Iran.  Read up, women are garbage according to "the religion of peace". 

I am well aware of that. But since the story takes place in Iran, that was the only country I stated.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Silver R/T

what a cool religion. Don't worry you get 72 virgins when you die though. That makes it up.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger74

Quote from: chargerboy69 on January 10, 2007, 04:09:44 PM
Quote from: Charger74 on January 10, 2007, 04:03:51 PM

Hate to break it to ya, but that is the law in many, many mid eastern countries, not just Iran.  Read up, women are garbage according to "the religion of peace". 

I am well aware of that. But since the story takes place in Iran, that was the only country I stated.

That's cool, just making a statement as well.

As for the 72 virgins, I hope they all look like Rosie.