News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

How many tickets did you get?  :icon_smile_big:   Oh, What's the build specs of your engine? Thank's,     Chuck..............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

plum500

NYCMille

Skip -

The build is actually pretty mild... the engine was built for reliabilty and not just pure power. I would like think we make in the neighborhood of about 450hp or so, but can't say for sure - it will be on the dyno in about 3 weeks so I'll have some real numbers. I do know that so far this engine has been bulletproof.

Right now we're getting the car prepped to do the real Bullrun Rally in May - that runs from Montreal to Key West.. WOOHOO!

- 440 / 906 heads 0.030 over
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake.
- Forged Pistons
- Stainless Valves
- .470 lift cam
- Hardend Valve Seats
- Ceramic coated headers with full 3" aluminized flowmaster exhaust
- 750 Holley DP Carb.
- MSD 6AL ignition system with Mopar performance distributor
- Aux. electric pusher fan
- Toyota/Bosch 218X alternator 
- High volume Mechanical Fuel pump
- Accumsump Pre-oiler reserve injection system
- Custom billet coolant overflow sump

skip68

Thank you sir.  Man, I can't wait to see your car in action.  I think your car will become celebrity status on this site real soon so get ready.   Chuck................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Blown70

Blakcharger440

Nice! Cant wait to see that. For some reason I thought your car had a 496ci.  ???

jasonfromIKILLYA

I don't know guys, I enjoy the Power block on the weekends on spike.  it's entertaining and an easier way to teach my girl about cars.  :)
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

THE CHARGER PUNK

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

firefighter3931

Quote from: NYCMille on February 16, 2007, 09:25:39 AM

Right now we're getting the car prepped to do the real Bullrun Rally in May - that runs from Montreal to Key West.. WOOHOO!

Cool, the starting point is about 90 minutes away from me....i'll have to keep an eye out for that.  :scope:

I was wondering what all the questions regarding fuel cells was all about....makes sense now.  :icon_smile_big:

Congrats on the exposure....looking forward to the show.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

ChargerRT440

I just knew it. II saw the car and instantly knew it was yours! Man thats awesome can't wait to see how you did. ;D

NYCMille

Yea... still haven't figured out the whole fuel issue though... on the show I was getting about 10mpg as well as carrying 2, 5 gallon cans. I don't want to drill into my trunk pan to put in a fuel cell, so I have a feeling I may be toting the cans around again.

Skued

Today the big day isn't it?  Got the :popcrn: ready and the DVR set. :icon_smile_big:

Steve
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

mikepmcs

10:30 right?  Just double checking to make sure.  I'll have to take a nap so I can stay up to watch it. :icon_smile_big:  I'm getting old.

M
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

10:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not 10:30 goofball!!!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

NYCMille

Today is in fact the day! I hope everyone can watch and enjoy as it should be a great show with a lot of great driving, some great stunts and bunch of laughs... Also, where else are you going to see a 1968 Dodge Charger chase down a Lamborghini  :yesnod:

Ya' ain't seein' that on Pinks!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, I'll answer what I can and if anyone is in the area of Queens NY, shoot me a PM and we'll get together and cruise.

Cheers guys and thanks to everyone here for all the support!!

Mike :punkrocka:

HITMAN 149

JUST SET MY (circa 1992) VCR!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha :icon_smile_big:
can't wait to come home & watch it in the am!!!!!!!!!!
GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

chargerboy69

I have the DVR set, and I will watch it tomarrow. I have to be up for work at 4:00 am. so I can not stay up that late. I can not wait to watch it.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

mikepmcs

Ok ok 10:00 I'm on it now.  Crap i'm an electronics tech for 20 years in the Navy and I don't know if I can set the antiquated vcr to record this godd#@$it. I can fix a multi million dollar airplane over rough seas at 200 feet in 100+weather though no sweat! :icon_smile_big:
Looks like I have the rest of my afternoon working on some recording issues. crap!

v/r
mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dkn1997

Quote from: NYCMille on March 01, 2007, 08:17:14 AM
Yea... still haven't figured out the whole fuel issue though... on the show I was getting about 10mpg as well as carrying 2, 5 gallon cans. I don't want to drill into my trunk pan to put in a fuel cell, so I have a feeling I may be toting the cans around again.

I don't know what you had in mind for trunk drilling, but if you don't need huge holes, there are a few body plugs with holes already punched in them.  get some grommets and you are set. 
RECHRGED

jasonfromIKILLYA

gonna set my DVR.  Can't watch it live.  Type O Negative Cd release party tonite in the village.  That only happens once every 4 years.  :D
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

89MOPAR

Congrats on getting onto the show and beating on the charger for all to see !
I'll call home and have the GF tape it tonight.
I've seen other shows that cover "cannonball" runs, in USA and Europe and I was prepared to ignore this one.
Since the others were filled with [ stereotype coming...] mostly preppie, trust fund looking kids/people , who wouldn't know a bolt from a pulley.
Did anything break on your car ? Did you bring your mechanic ?

Can I ask as to your aversion/ animosity towards "pinks" ?
Personally I've seen some great episodes, very close racing and/or/both  negotiating.
But yeah, there are some episodes where you can see someone is not giving 100% the whole episode.
Just thinking now you could write in to pinks and tell them your ready to race a Lambo for titles [?]

I'm excited to go home and watch MrAngry roast those big ol treads !
Heck I kept a DVR recording of "LeMans Classic Race" for months since they showed the 3rd Gen Olympia beer Charger at speed and an interview w/its owner.
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

Khyron

Quote from: NYCMille on March 13, 2007, 11:19:45 AM
Today is in fact the day! I hope everyone can watch and enjoy as it should be a great show with a lot of great driving, some great stunts and bunch of laughs... Also, where else are you going to see a 1968 Dodge Charger chase down a Lamborghini  :yesnod:

Ya' ain't seein' that on Pinks!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, I'll answer what I can and if anyone is in the area of Queens NY, shoot me a PM and we'll get together and cruise.

Cheers guys and thanks to everyone here for all the support!!

Mike :punkrocka:

screw work, I'm staying up to watch my fellow NY Charger owner whoop some ass and do us proud.

When My Chargers Done, we're cruising baby! :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

Ack! Can someone get a tape or a DVD of the show for me? Apparently not everyone in my area has DirecTV and cable doesn't carry the Spike channel.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.