News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels of Terror is a WOMAN

Started by Wheels of Terror, March 23, 2007, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheels of Terror

;D   :P  I did not get to respond to the "Moaning Wife" thread, due to it being closed. I just realzed that alot of you do not know that I am a woman. I guess only Nacho knew. So, we have three female mechanics on here?!?!  :icon_smile_approve:  Now ya know.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

my73charger

Vainglory, Esq.

Alright boys, let's make inappropriate comments until she leaves!  Release the hounds!

Kidding of course....(well, until Mojo chimes in with something about a2m)

ramit

Wow, that is bad!  I thought it was ATM. ???  I get the idea though. ;D

The70RT

Good to know. Sometimes WHEELS are referred to as some male body parts  :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on March 23, 2007, 11:55:59 AM
;D   :P  I did not get to respond to the "Moaning Wife" thread, due to it being closed. I just realzed that alot of you do not know that I am a woman. I guess only Nacho knew. So, we have three female mechanics on here?!?!  :icon_smile_approve:  Now ya know.
I knew but I actually read the posts and pay attention, unlike a man. :nana:

TruckDriver

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 23, 2007, 07:50:27 PM
I knew but I actually read the posts and pay attention, unlike a man. :nana:

:moon: :moon: :moon: :icon_bs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

mikesbbody

i knew you were a women w.o.t but only because you mentioned it in somewhere else.

mikesbbody

btw w.o.t, the moaning wife topic is still around its on page 2 now.

Brock Samson

mojo allready made his customary comment,..  :-\
your too late...  :pity:
anyhow glad to have ya and the rest of the gals too..  :icon_smile_wink:

Nacho-RT74

So, we have three female mechanics on here?!?!  :icon_smile_approve:  Now ya know.

According with Board stats:
Male to Female Ratio:     17.8:1

So if we are 3652 members ( at this exact moment ) then we have 205.1685 women here... maybe that 0.1685 part is a man still trying to be sure if is a man or woman... or viceversa...

anyway, about MECHANICS on here, probably not even mostly of men are :P and just pay for everything :D
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

The70RT

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on March 24, 2007, 10:11:00 AM
So, we have three female mechanics on here?!?!  :icon_smile_approve:  Now ya know.

So if we are 3652 members ( at this exact moment ) then we have 205.1685 women here... maybe that 0.1685 part is a man still trying to be sure if is a man or woman... or viceversa...

anyway, about MECHANICS on here, probably not even mostly of men are :P and just pay for everything :D

Lets not go there....  just can't be a thing as transgender charger member  :sick:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Well, I paid for every car I've ever owned myself. And I pay for everything on both mine and my daughter's 2 cars.

Arigmaster

Well.... That settels it then.... Chargers are Chick magnets!!!! The male is just an option. LOL!

70charginglizard

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 24, 2007, 10:43:11 AM

Well, I paid for every car I've ever owned myself. And I pay for everything on both mine and my daughter's 2 cars.

Thats because your totally cool.  :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Arigmaster on March 24, 2007, 04:39:11 PM
Well.... That settels it then.... Chargers are Chick magnets!!!! The male is just an option. LOL!
I think that is a Mopar thing since a man is an option in my Chally. Cause his a$$ would be in the passenger seat. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 70charginglizard on March 24, 2007, 04:50:34 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 24, 2007, 10:43:11 AM

Thats because your totally cool.  :icon_smile_approve:
Thank you, Kelly :punkrocka:

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dart3404

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Wheels of Terror

:icon_smile_big: LOL!! I just figured i would mention it. I know that some of you could care less, but quite a few had refered to me as a man.

Mike-  I know that that the thread is still there. It was closed

Koni-I didn't get it? What did the web page have to do with me?
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger